Its coming over like a suicide chapter 2.

It's coming over like a suicide chapter 2.

Jamie's Pov.

I was dreading the earth right now. It just had to be frezzing cold AND raining. My body was aching in pain with every step i took. My nose was on fire. The cold was bitting at the open skin around it.

I looked up at the sky, the rain beating at My face in little droplets.

"Why? Why me?" I asked to nobody.

I let the rain cover the tears that were falling and mixing with eachother.

I draged the whole way home. My luck adam will be outside and let his pitbull lose to attack me again. Adam was a 10 year-old who loved making My life miserble since he moved in last year.

Holding My breath I took a step in front of his dad's car. I looked through the foggyness and saw someone sitting on the porch. With a wave of there hand i could tell it was adam. with as much streanth as i could conquer i limped past the evil kid.

Brownie growled and barked as a sign that he was there too. oh lord, help me! The snarling got loader and clearer. The rain is stoping. I pushed myself to go somewhat faster.

just three more houses, Jamie, three more. The pounding of My heart was heard in My ears. The adrenaline rush was at its peak.

Mrs.dryer house. Mr. And mrs. Lopez house, mr. Simon And now My home. The johnsons house for orphan children. I was happy for no stairs.

The walked the best i could and opened the front door. hurrying to My room for the comfort i never get from anyone. My Black painted door called me from the hall. I opened the door with a sigh of relief. Im home.

I threw myself on My Black and blue striped bed and closed My eyes. I reached into My backpack and pulled out My ipod. Scrowling down to Black veil Brides's knives and pens. I let andy's voice drown out My worries and with a sigh i kicked of My hightops and feel into a semi-peaceful sleep.

Bella's Pov.

"lynn, you home?" I called out to My sister.

"Uh..yeah...wait one mintue." She called back.

The sound of clothes rusiling and hushed voices. My sister mary lynn walked out with her new sex buddy for the day. He eyed me like he wanted to eat me up for lunch. Ugh.

"Bella, this is Mike, Mike this is My little sister Bella."

Mike walked towards me and smiled. He stuck his hand out for me to shake. I shoke his hand with a grimce, i dont know where he put that at. He leaned in and kissed My cheek.

"Why, i didn't know your sister was this pretty carrie." He's voice was raspy, from probably years of smoking. He had to be 28 years old.

With geled back hair, dull brown eyes and a tall height of 6'1, i was scared of him.

"Um, mike, babe, it's mary." She walked closer to him, her arm wraping around his.

"yeah yeah, Betty. Leave my alone with Bella for a few would ya'?"

"NO!" Me and lynn both said.

"well, thats My que to leave. bye lynn, nice meeting you mike." I ran down to My room faster than ever before. I didn't need to hear their arguement.

I opened My plain white door but My room wasn't plain. The first two walls on the left are a hot pink, and the two walls to the right are Black. And on the space above My bed i wrote in pink, "you are beautiful, you are worth it." My bed was king sized with a dark blue comforter. On My celing was glow-in--the-dark stars, i've always found comfort in stars and the moon. Their so peaceful.

On every space i could find i have posters of My favorite bands. Like: avenged sevenfold, Black veil Brides, a day to remember, asking alexandria, three days grace, boys like girls, and metro station. I know most people who are labeled as emo's or scene, listen to these bands but im me. I dont have a label.

The by My window is a book case filled with books i love to read over and over again. Their is a wooden desk right next to it will My laptop and writing jornals. I love My room, it feels like home.

I sat on My bed taking My shoes off and backpack too. I placed My ipod on the ipod dock and blasted so far away by avenged sevenfold. I layed on My bed thinking of the good times.

The times when My sister had her natural blonde hair instead of her bright red. When she wore her to big glasses and not the baby blue contacts she wears that covers her green eyes. I want My sister back.

Before i started crying i switched My mind onto the boy i met today. jamie, i wonder whats his last name. He looked so heart broken and sad but worst of all lonely. Were going to be friends no matter what.

with a smile i got up from My bed and head towards My shower. With a plan forming i hoped in and relaxed into the warm water.

__________

Oooh bellas room is My dream room, ugh *drools* i love that room. Anywho more into the life of jamie smalls and bella ryan. Her mind is soo unique. :) i dont even know where im going with this! Well lets see where it goes!