XVII: The Arms of Sorrow Pt.2

Previously on The Best Thing-

"I'm sorry Sam. There is no excuse for what I did and what I've been doing. Just please understand that I didn't mean to it. I wasn't trying to hurt you." He started.

Lies.

And now on The Best Thing-

"Yeah there is not excuse. I trusted you Hayden." I took a long pause. "How long? This whole realtionship?" I asked.

"No! Not the whole relationship, I promise you that. It's only been going on for the past couple weeks. She came out to see our show. I noticed her and talked to her. But I swear to you that my intentions weren't to do what you seen last night. She made the first move and I was stupid enough to follow through. I feel horrible for doing it. And I'm sorry sam." He let out. "What can I do to make you forgive me? I don't wanna lose you, I care too much"

"You were stupid. You can't do anything Hayden. I would have been able to forgive you if you did it once. But you continuously did it for those two weeks! You already lost me Hayden. I'm leaving." I replied.

"Please forgive me, I promise I won't do it again! I swear it!" He said.

I couldn't help but laugh then getting up from my seat "You don't know how many times I've heard that. Somehow you're just like him." I said. But I didn't mean that last part.

"What do you mean? I don't beat you up! Don't compare me to him." He said firmly also getting up. I shook my head. I headed to the back room again to just be intercepted by Haydens tall figure and then saying "Let's talk some more...please."

"What is there to talk about? I'm leaving. This...this isn't working out." I replied.

"Sam..." He voice broke. I ignored it and walked passed him going back into the room. I had no emotions left to feel. I was numb. I pulled out my phone and texted Chelsea if she couldn come and get me. It wasn't that far of a drive from LA. She texted back saying she'd be on her way right now.

"Guess I'm leaving Andy." I said aloud to him sitting opposite of me.

"I think it's for the best. I'll miss you dearly, I liked you alot, it sucks to see you leave. You were high key the best thing that ever happened to him. You showed him respect and loyalty, he looked right past that." He responded shaking his head. "You want me to get your stuff?" He asked.

"Oh no its okay. I'll wait til you guys leave the bus tonight for the show." I said while rubbing my forehead exhaling loudly.

"Okay...Well I'll leave you be. I'll let the others know, I'm sure they'd like to bye to you as well. Before you leave say goodbye to me again" He told me getting up and leaving the room.

-

While packing the last few things, Chelsea had texted me saying she was about 10-15 minutes away from the venue. The boys would be just about done with their set when she gets here. I set my bags in the living area and walked out, going into the venue to watch them one last time. I sat at the bar and order myself a drink. I recognized the song they were playing, it was 'Aftermath.' I was kinda ironic if you think about it. After that had finished they did another acoustic song. It was 'Lead Me Out of The Dark.'

Its not quite a mystery, I'm the one who's insecure. You're the one that makes believe that we're all okay, we're doing fine when we're both fighting just to say - to stay alive. A fragile state of mind that I can't quite survive...

He continued and I'd be lying if I said I didn't have a few tears in my eyes.

Without a doubt I need your help, I know you've heard ask before but come on girl I need to tell you now. I know what I've done wrong...

The song had now finished and watched the two boys walk off the stage. Leaving from the bar, I walked into the back. My phone vibrated and I looked to see Chelsea had message me saying she was close. I typed back a reply and quick looked for the guys to say goodbye. I spotted Brent, once he saw me I waved at him. I seen him gather up the others and they headed towards me.

"You're leaving now?" Andy asked sadly.

"Just about." I said. He came towards me and hugged me, followed my the other guys. All of them saying that they'll miss me. Then Hayden was left. As the others walked away Hayden came towards me.

"Do you really have to go?" He murmured.

I nodded "yes. I'm sorry. I'll never forget you Hayden. Andy said that I was the best thing that happened to you, but really it was you that was the best thing for me. But somehow maybe this was meant to happen. I'm just not good enough for you Hayden. You deserve someone way better than me, I just hope that she'll love you just as much or more that what I do. I'll never forget you Hayden and I thank you for taking me out if my previous situation. Hopefully I'll see you later down the road." I said, reluctant to hug him but I did anyway. I pulled away and said "I love you." Before leaving the venue.

I walked out to the bus and got my things. I took one last glance at the bus and know I was leaving this life behind me, possibly forever.

.
.
.
.
.

Ayyyye ppl what's up? I'm fine, I took my act today and I'm pretty sure I failed it lmao. Okay we had the reading portion right, the amount of minutes we had were 35 okay. And we had 40 questions, I READ SLOWLY OKAY I LIKE TO TRY TO ENJOY THE STORY, HOW TF AM I SUPPOSE TO READ A PASSAGE AND ANSWER QUESTIONS THEN REFER BACK TO THE PASSAGE. SOMEONE EXPLAIN THIS TO ME PLS

AND I'M SO CLOSE TO BEATING THOSE GIRLS UP. IT'S MORE SO THE ONE GIRL HERSELF NOT THE OTHER ONE BUT STILL. SO CLOSE.

Okay I need to chill. And omg guys I'm gonna carve some pumpkins soon yaaaay, btw how did you guys feel about this chappy????

And another thing - I went to wax my eyebrows today right, and she also waxed my top lip where the peach fuzz grows and JFC THAT CHANGED MY LIFE 4EVER BRUH, MY EYES WATERED NOT BC IT HURT BUT IDK LOL MY TOP LIP FEELS SO SOFT I LOVE IT OKAY I'LL GO NOW

and if you're wondering the book isn't over yet there's like 3 or 4 more chapters so 💁💁💁 okay bye love u 😂❤