I get my answer.

August 30, 2016

I can't take it no more. I need to know if he still likes me. I asked all my friends and his friends if he still likes me. But they all told me that he said 'I'm not gonna answer that.' Great. Why is life being a bitch to me?  Fuck it I already asked him earlier this week but he wouldn't give me an answer. Imma just text him. I just have to get the rest of my courage and ask him. Shit I'm actually doing. 

I get on my phone and send him a text saying

'Yo'

After a couple of minutes he responded which surprised me. 'Hey'

'Guess what. Dulce and Jennifer wants us to get back together.'

"Wat'

'Yea they do.'

'No comment.'

'Is it because you don't like me?'

'Do you really want to know the truth?'

ABOUT DAMN TIME I GET THE TRUTH. But yet I'm scared what if he doesn't like me or WHAT IF HE DOES. 

'Yea I want the truth.'

'Don't cry.'

Shit.

'But I don't like you no more.'

I finally got my answer. It wasn't the answer I wanted but life hates me and of course life will make sure I'm sad. I feel like I got shot. 

'It's okay I didn't expect you too.'

'I'm sorry. We can be friends though.'

Great. Now after I've been shot I've been put in the fucking friendzone. What else can life throw at me?

'Yea sure.'

'Thank you.'

'Yea'

I ran to my room closed the door went under my bed covers and cried. 

can't take this pain no more. I want it to stop. I have to tell someone.

I get out my phone and the first person I text is Joseph. I send him a screenshot of the recent conversation me and a Xavier just had. And a few minutes later he responds to me.

'I'm sorry Nani...'

'It hurts Joseph it feels like I've been shot.'

'I know you are in so much pain Nani. I'm really sorry.'

'It's fine.'

'Is there anything I can do to help you feel better?'

'Nah.'

After that I send the screenshot to Adan and right away he answers me.

'Nani are you okay?'

'No.'

'I know how you feel I really do.'

'It hurts Adan.'

'I know it does. I'm going to be with throughout the whole day tomorrow okay?'

'Okay thanks.'

'Get some rest.'

'I'll try.'

'Goodnight.'

'Goodnight.'

For the rest of the night. I cried until I couldn't cry no more. I cried myself to sleep. But at 3 a.m I woke up. I started thinking. I thought about my relationship with Xavier and realized he was a crappy boyfriend and I didn't need him. Something changed in me. I've officially gotten over Xavier. I don't need him.