Chapter 1

Chris POV

It was the first day of my junior year at Decklin High School in Decklin, GA (all made up I believe). My name is Christiana but I like to go by Chris because I have a male reproductive system but I also have female boobs.They are not big but they are there. I have 4 siblings 3 brothers and a lil sis.  My favorite sibling is my lil sister Christine. She's an exact replica of me. She's 10 years old and also a hermaphrodite, that's why I love her so much. She doesn't stay with us right now because she go to Gracer Elementary School for Special Girls in California. I went there when I was in elementary school its an awesome school they teach you all about your extra body parts, what can happen if you do something your not ready to do, and other things, but my favorite thing was the sports. We always had fun playing sports. They taught us the techniques to every sport you can think of. They don't expect us to act all girly if we're not. They just want us to be us. She'll be back for the holidays and next school year. My lil brother name is Cristian but he likes to be called CJ because he's named after our dad. Then I have two more brothers named Christopher whose 19 and Christiansan whose 20 but they're in college playing football, basketball, and baseball for UF Gators. Yes all Our names start with Chris because my pops name is Christian and my ma name is Christy.

Im in a bad ass mood today. I was sleeping all nice and good until my damn alarm wants to go off playing California Love by Tupac at 6:30 in the damn morning. I don't wake up at no damn 6:30 I wake up 7:30. I lost a good hour of sleep today. Im gonna kick my brother ass for this. Matter of fact let me go wake his ass up with some nice ice cold water.

I went down stairs and saw my mom and father preparing breakfast.

"Morning ma, and pops"

"Good morning baby, wassup son why you up so early"

"Yall punk ass son set my alarm clock to 6:30 so Im finna wake his ass up with some ice cold water"

"Boy what have I told yo ass about cussing in my house"

"Sorry ma"

"Don't let that shit happen again or yo ass want be playing football this year"

" Yes ma'am"

I went under the cabinet and got the bucket and put some ice in it along with some cold ass water. Im finna fuck this little nigga up this morning. I told my ma and pops Ill see them in a lil while and walked up the stairs.

I went to my lil bro room and opened the door super duper quite. This lil nigga had a girl in his bed. Oh Im finna enjoy this shit. I snuck quietly into his room and made sure I aint step on anything and when I got close enough I through this shit on him. His lil toy woke up screaming her lil lungs out while this nigga hoped out the bed naked jumping around like a lil girl. I was to weak. My ma and pops came running up the steps when they heard the girl screaming. My ma was hella mad.

" Lil boy what have I told you about fucking these lil nasty hoes in my damn house"

My brother was trynna hide his lil friend while his lil toy was looking for her clothes. My brother started stuttering his ass off talkin bout they aint do nun.

" Ma we aint do nun. We was just talikin"

" Boy do you think Im an idiot yall asses naked up in my damn house and you talkin bout yall was just talkin. Ok well you and my belt bout to be just talkin. Oh and don't put no pants on but do put on some oil."

I was to weak at my ma. She dat ass crazy. While all my pops did was ask the lil girl her name and told her he'll be calling her parents. She walked out with her head down while crying. Then he turned to my brother and held out his hand asking for his phone, computer, and tablet. He said he'll come back for his PS4, Xbox 1, and his TV. He told him he's grounded for a month. I was to weak. I thought this nigga would of learned the last time he got caught with a girl in his room.

"Wait pops how am I supposed to do research for my homework and type my paper"

"Ill be back with the typewriter, dictionary, the encyclopedias"

" The what"

Even I was a little confused on what the typewriter was.

"You'll see" and he walked out.

My brother turned to me furious.

"This is all your fault"

"No nigga this yo fault. You fucked with my alarm clock, then you had the nerve to bring a girl in the house after ma and pops caught you last time."

" You could've gotten me back a different way after you saw the girl in my bed"

"Now what fun would that be. O and have fun walking to school cause you aint getting a ride from me" and I walked out

I heard his little ass scream talking bout Im a bitch nigga.

When I walked in my room I saw it was 7:30. So I went in my bathroom and took a shower. When I walked out my bathroom I heard my little brother crying because my mom was whopping that ass. I was just laughing my ass off. I got dressed in some white and black Jordan shorts with a kill 'em with freshness shirt, my black and white Jordan socks with my black and white Jordan 11's lows, and a black and white Jordan hat. I let my dreads hang down with my hat on backwards. When I finished it was 8:15. I had 30 minutes to get to school.

I went downstairs and fixed my plate with bacon, eggs, and French toast sticks. My dad was already gone to work. He was a successful brain surgeon, while my mom was a lawyer. Even tough they were both very busy they always made time for us. They made it to all our sports games, and award assemblies. I was just getting ready to leave the house when my mom came downstairs with my brother limping behind her. I looked at him and shock my head. I kissed my momma on the cheek and proceded to leave the house. My mom walked out the house behind me. My brother walked out the house asking who was gone take him to school. Me and momma looked at each other and laughed.

"Boy yo ass walking to school. Get to stepping."

My brother looked dumbfounded. All I did was get in my all black Camaro ss 2019.

I got to school with just enough time to go to my class, but when I pulled to my parking spot some other car was there

I got to school with just enough time to go to my class, but when I pulled to my parking spot some other car was there. I was hella pissed somebody took my spot, but then......