Chapter 3 Intimidating?

Hello guys its been about a month since the last update but i will have the motivation to write for this month till I finished this book anyways I hope you read till the end and please vote and comment.

__________________________________________________________________________

I hate to say that even though the teachers loud uproar felt deaf to this terrible schoolmates i should be angry at them for pranking Niky but I guess I let them pull it off since we I mean the whole class is now involve.

The last words that the teacher left really stung my ear.

"ALL OF YOU ARE NOW INVOLVE SO TELL YOUR REASONS AFTER DETENTION NOW START MOVING TO THE PRINCIPALS OFFICE." Ms. Audreys final call

Yes I have to be in detention byebye dissmissal.

As I think about it Linbert said we will meet in lunch but I think I'll pass I feel guilty though for letting him wait for me but I don't care as long as I have a peace of my mind YEAH I FEEL LIKE A BITCH.

Still there is powder on my face im gonna wipe but as I look at poor Niky I kinda feel awkward since this is the first time we were pranked well more like bullied since we are popular I hope it doesn't get in the headlines of gossip cause if it were i think I would have considered Niky my only last friend for that.

Something feels off that almost the class came back on the original atmosphere yeah now theyre talking after Ms. Audreys final words but apparently were all going to the principals office take it or not.

So there's no point or advantage on them.

I sat back at the share willing to see the look on my face as well as my torned up pride and image cause I hate to say that it sucks It never hurt like this I am really devastated but I will stand up.

I was almost getting my mirror on my Jansport but a blond hot jerk appeared infront of me. he was smilling though I feel like he has something to tell.

"Hey."

"Yes and you are." I said my voice so powerful and angry with a pitiful look at him.

"Oh Im Eidoj." What weird name even the pronounciation made my ears bleed. The pronounciation was Edo like the I and j was out of the name.

"Kay so why are you here." Yes i am really a naughty bitch I bite so don't talk to me.

"Just wanna see you thats all is that bad after the mess they did to you." like yeah I wondered if I should believe this I bet his one of them too.

"SO you wand to befriend me to repay what your friends did to me and my best friends." I wanna burst more words so.

"So don't even think on befriending me." thats it Adeline go repay him some more.

He smiled ironically speaking but I think he knows what I was saying PSCHO weird but he just stay cool and calm then he spoke.

"Well Im nothing compared to those Bastard. Damn can't you see that i just want to see if your fine but if thats how you want it then Ill just go then,"

He gave me an irritating look kinda intimidating but I felt bad so I kinda grab his uniform.

[Yes grabed cause i really like the term.] 

He flung backwards into my arm.

"SHIT."

eeeeEEEEEhhHH  He was heavy and blushing.

His beautiful hazel eyes aww so daring I wanna stare all day his blond hair and his cute dimples I so wanna squeeze his cheeks. Oh Adeline what do you think your thinking flirting like him like that.

So I just you know let him stand by his own.

His face was pink as strawberry I didnt mind though but as he winked at me i felt being roasted in the sun in a form of popsicle melting. 

I feel like I wanna take back what I said he seems trustible.

As I stare back on reality I gaze at the eyes on the surrounding still focused on me Wow they really stared at me like that so w e i r d also a w k w a r d but let them be I still treasure this moment flirting with him wuuuuh Im feeling high today so bipolar.

But as he stands up I click back on my Depressing angry state yeah I think Im bipolar.

"WHAT ARE YOU STARING AT ME." my loud voice was really embarassing cause all of theyre eyeball danced i mean moved away from me.

But his gaze didn't move way past my face.

Till he moved his head.

Im starting to get startled.

Finally nonesense words spell out of his mouth

"I think we should go to the principal office now."

Urghhh I hate it but my slapped him involuntary sorry.

"Sorry That was involuntary so if you excuse me and Niky will go to the bathroom so I will catch up to you later.

With that I left him slaughtered. serves him right lol but I though he was about to say something good.

============

Like it please VOTE AND COMMENT ALSO SHARE TO YOUR FRIENDS