Prologue Departure

It was after dinner when i heard my mom say

"Adeline a friend of yours is here to stop bye."

I stood there behind her and found Linbert at the door. I was frozen for a second there i thought my mom would not let him in but i was shocked when she welcomed him. I stand by in front of him as he walk into the sofa.

Linbert's hair was brown as wood and eye's so crystal blue wearing jeans and shirt with collar. He sat by next to me as mom brought some tea. Mom had her eyes on Linbert starring like a cougar.Mom walked closed to me and whispered.

"Adie is he your classmate? and would you please invite him to your room Dad will be here with his friend." I replied "yes he is my classmate we will go after we finished the tea."

Linbert look conscious on what we are talking about. Then without notice i asked

"Why are you here?" frightened about my question he answered "I dont know" i felt a little of myself heating up with his answer "Anyways we'll go up stairs in my room mom doesn't want us to stay here for long."

As I sat on the bed Linbert sat on a chair in my room next to the windows he breathed in and out before speaking

"Adeline umm I was wondering If i could." he seemed nervous completing what he was saying but i respond "No need to ask if you want to play." I said with a bit of frown in my face then he looked at me with a wild stare and said "its not that i want to play it but." again he stopped looking at his face made me want to him out of the house but he looked despair and depressed on what I'll respond

"Anyways does your mom knows your here in my house?"

Insane as i thought he was ditching home but it didn't look like he run away that made me careless. I see the warmth of his cheeks just by looking at him. I stood by him and grabbed the controller of the console slowly putting it in his hands.

"Lets play." I said to change the mood. He smiled chuckling with joy like a his problem was erased

We played endlessly with joy I never thought a game would be this happy when played with a partner. I enjoyed it so much that i wont forget it.

When its almost midnight i look at his cool blue eyes staring for a couple of seconds and looked at the clock.

"I thinks it time for you to go now your mother must be worried about you leaving without notice." 

he stand up look at intensly as he said "Adeline I did not ditch home as you think but I said a bit of bitter words before I left." his eyes started to become teary like a puppy. looking at me like i need to stay for him and comfort him

"But Linbert your mom must be sick of waiting for you its better to go back rather than astray." i said it with emotions from what i felt he looked at the window

"You know I think your right I should go back but." here we go again this but made like he's sentence would be complete then i heard his crumbled voice "I like to be with you." my face slighty felt astonished by his words

"I like you to stay some more to but you really need to go home now." I sound like I was going to take back whatever I said.

Few seconds after i said the words to Linbert he looked at me grinned and I hugged him like a teddy bear and patting him in his back trying to comfort him and as i felt his warmth body wrapped to me

Linbert said slowy with feelings "Thank you for comforting me." i felt something wet on my back I guess it was his tears well I didn't mind it.After hugging i gave a goodbye and I accompanied him to the door.

"Adeline see you tommorow at school." He said before he waved goodbye and left seing hs huge broadened back and shoulders as he left.

the softness of his departure soothed my nerves as i walked back at my room.Seing the game which Linbert left open and continuing it. The part of the game that the protagonist was leaving to confront the protagonist parents. I thought of a second is this coincidence I also realized that its like were connected in some point. I turned of the monitor and turn of the computer and dumping of the bed. Having a second thought of Linbert.. Was he scold for leaving the house without saying or would he be grounded. Words of Linbert flew my mind as i watched the chair where Linbert was sitting. Staring through the clock i closed the light and get a good night sleep.