Chapter 7

A/N: Sorry for the long wait.  I'm not going to give any excuses.  I had writer's block for awhile but then just got lazy even when I did think of new ideas.  But thank you for sticking with this story!  I finally buckled down and wrote over winter break so I'm going to try to update once every week.  I have the first drafts of the next few chapters already written so even if I don't get as many chances to write, I'll have something to post.

And thank you to the wonderful Ally_Cat who made this amazing cover!! I absolutely love it! :)

Previously...

As we approached the door to his room, we heard voices on the other side.  They were muffled, but I could definitely pick out one as Harry’s and the other one as a woman’s… or… girl’s?  It was fairly high-pitched.

Aaron put his ear to the door for a couple moments before quickly pulling back and muttering, “Oh, no.”

I repeated what he did, leaning against the door and putting my ear up to it, but still couldn’t distinguish the other voice as one I knew, nor could I understand what they were talking about.

I looked at Aaron, questioningly.  

“What’s wrong?”

He looked back at me with complete dread in his eyes.

"Flee."

Chapter 7

I glanced around me, thoroughly confused.

“From what?”  I didn’t spot any threat of immediate danger.

“No, don’t actually flee,” he said laughing a little.  “That’s the name of Harry’s new girlfriend, and she is positively dreadful.”

“Why?” I asked like a small child.

“She’s much too high maintenance.  But then again, all of his girlfriends are.”

As I let his words sink in, I could only think of one thing he had said.

“What the hell kinda name is ‘Flee’?”

Aaron chuckled again.  “It’s her nickname.  Her actual name is Florence.”

“Wait, so do you legitimately spell it F-L-E-A?  Like the annoying little insect thing that attacks dogs?”

“Might as well,” he mumbled.

Suddenly, Harry’s voice grew louder, and I could slightly hear muffled footsteps.  I assumed he was approaching the door.

My suspicions were confirmed within seconds.

“Honestly, I don’t know wh-”

“’Sup princess?” I waved as he opened the door, interrupting his conversation.

The smirk on his face was soon replaced with a grimace when he saw me.

“Ugh, what do you want?”

He already had an exasperated look on his face, as though the mere sight of me made him tired.  He didn’t even notice Aaron standing beside me.

I looked behind Harry to see a tall, pretty blonde who looked like she just came out of a Victoria’s Secret advertisement.

I scoffed.  Figures.

Harry rolled his eyes.  “Never mind.  I was going to call for you anyway.  Bring us some strawberries and champagne.”