Chapter 20

Hey guys, i've been so busy that there isn't enough time to update. Buh i have a little something for ya, i hope you'll love it.

Read, comment, like and share. Thanks

This chapter is dedicated to XoHeartBreakerMessXO thanks for the cover sweetie

"Give it back" I yelled and jumped out of my bed

Kent was holding my diary tightly in his hand behind him.

"Please give it back" I pleaded How on earth did I ever let it cross my mind that he was going to kiss me. He never told me that he liked me, neither did he ever showed me any affection. All he did was looked down at me, made fun of me or the way that I dressed  or reminded me of how perfect his girlfriend was. It was so stupid of me to ever think that he would kiss me. I hated myself for how he made me feel. Plain stupid.

"I won't" He retorted. I really didn't know what I did to deserve someone as evil as him in my life. I always thought he was the sweetest and kindest boy on earth, but I was wrong. I loved this boy but I somehow hated him for how evil he could be sometimes. If he wasn't evil, why wouldn't he want to give back my diary? Was he going to read it?

"Why?" I asked as I raised my brow at him.

"I want to see what's so special than I am. It's obvious you care about this dumb diary than anything in the world. You would never let go of it like you did with the bracelet I gave you" he replied.

"Are you seriously talking about the bracelet now? I can't believe you" I could an angry frown creasing my forehead immediately.

"Yea..let's talk about the bracelet. And don't give me that look, you're not the only one angry in this room" he said. He really knew how to detect if I was angry.

I tried adjusting the look on my face by letting out a clear breath and talked calmly "OK..." I said softly "I thought we were over the bracelet ish-"

"I'm not" he replied bluntly and he seemed really serious about it.

"How long does it take you to forgive someone"

"Forever"

"Seriously?" I asked as my eyelids fluttered in disbelief, I raised my eyebrows at him and stared open-mouthed.

"Yea...I was talking to you and you chose to give your attention to this" he raised my diary up with the tip of his fingers like it was some dirt "why?"

"I'm sorry" I said in total defeat, the only thing in my head was how to get the diary. He could decide not to drop it because for the past few days, I had come to realise Kent could be crazy some times. He was just like Max.

He gave me a straight look, he was probably trying to figure out why I was panicking over a diary "What's so special about it?"

"Everything" I said in a low tone. That was the truth, everything about the diary was special to me and I just couldn't let him find out what was in it.

"Why do I have a feeling it's about your dumb crush" he raised his brow at me hoping his guesses were true.

"Well..it is and he's definitely the dumbest person on earth right now" I pouted my lips at him.

"I knew it...You really have a bad taste when it comes to boys" he tsked and shook his head in a pitiful way

"I guess so...just give it back"

"If he's dumb, why do you keep writing about him in your diary?"

"Like you said, I have a bad taste when it comes to boys"

"Hmm...yea, right" he clicked his tongue.

"So give it back now" I tried snatching it from him but he held his hand up. I was already going out of my mind and I was sure he enjoyed to see me suffer like that.

"Not yet, I would like to read it first"

"What?" I gazed with fear "No way! You can't read other people's diary" I yelled. I would die if he saw a single word from my diary.

"Why not?" He teased.

Is he seriously asking me that? "Because personal stuffs are written in them"

He scoffed "Personal stuffs..." he mimicked me. I couldn't believe he was being childish right now.

"OK...I'll give it back if-"

"If what?" I asked without hesitation

He laughed and I just couldn't help but wondered what was so funny. I stared at him clueless and with eagerness.

"If you want it back then promise me you will listen to me whenever i'm talking to you?"

"Yes...yes"

"You promise?"

"Yes, I promise"

"You will never loose the bracelet again, it's rude when you misplace gifts"

"I promise, I won't loose the bracelet, I promise" I really just wanted the diary to get off his hand.

"Hmm...OK" he teased me again by pretending to want to let go of the diary.

My door creaked open and I turned around to see Max standing at the entrance of my room

"What's going on here?" Max asked as he raised his brow

"What do you mean?" I asked. Could it be that he could also see Kent too?

"I heard you yelling" He said. I guess he had no clue.

I turned around to look at Kent but he wasn't with my diary anymore. My diary was lying on the bed. Whew! Thank you for showing up Max. I took a deep breath to calm myself and quickly picked up my diary from the bed and held it tight to my chest.

I turned to Max and faked a smile"I was singing"

"Singing is not your thing"

I scoffed. "pftt...It is"

"No it's not" he said convincingly.

"Whatever....get out of my room" I moved closer to him and pushed him out of my room. I took a look at my diary which was still placed close to my heart. The only thing on my mind that very moment was how to keep the diary away from Kent forever, he should never see my diary again.

I knew that if he ever saw what was in my diary, my life was going to become a mess. An unbearable mess.

Thanks for reading

Comments?

Likes?