Chaotic

Chaos. the only word that can describe what it was like.

As soon as everyone entered, half the people started attacking everyone. with war cries of "AHHHHHHHHHH" people where stabbed, shot (with an arrow) exploded (With magical bombs). I had no time to access my equipment, i sprinted to the nearby tree line. a knife flew by my face, causing me to fall on my buttocks.

Then someone stood above me with a knife in hand, he was about to stab downwards, when i realised i had a knife of my own, it was glowing red hot, and felt warm to the touch of the hilt, out of reflex of jumped up using my hands, kicked the knife out of his hands, and back hand stabbed him right between the eyes. it went right through, like a knife through butter. stepping back and looking at my knife, i thought "I guess that's what it does" and i dashed out into the trees

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Resting by back on a large tree, i took a look at my brown leather backpack. it included 2 skins full of water, 2 chicken breast. a matchbox, and a notebook. reading the notebook, it turned out to be instructions on my weapons and spells

Your weapon: A knife whitch can cut through anything, yet dosient hurt you or your allies. (Nora nodded approveingly at this)

Your spell: Lock breaker. open any lock whenever you want to, just by wanting to, and looking at it.

"Nice" she said out loud to herself. then suddenly, a boy falls through the bushes to land in front of her. she jumped up and pulled out her knife, in a defensive position. "NO WAIT STOP!" he said shaking his hands frantically "I'm not planning on hurting you!" he said, trying to get away. "Fine, i wont harm you if you do not harm me, besides, its just a game isn't it?" Nora said quietly. "Just a game.......?" he said questionably, then his eyes widened and he said "Oh, yeah of course i just do  want to have to try again next year, and I'm a Pansy for pain." Nora narrowed her eyes, knowing hes hiding something but not pursuing it. "Name" said Nora. "Jackson" "Nora" then he sighed and leaned ageist a tree. "Ya know, i used to like the simulator...until i took an arrow to the knee" he said, barely containing his laughter. Nora, not getting it, looked at his knee and saw a arrow stuck in it. "Ouch" she said. "Yup, lets take care of that, i got medical supplies in my back."

"Okay, lets do this"