The Journy to the town part 1

-To be edited-

Dedicated to SydLovesTigers for being the only person to add this rather lame story to his/her library, check out his/her books.

This chapter will be short because i have things to do, will definitely update later today.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Uh....so where are we going?" will asked jokingly. "I have no idea, I'm just walking." replied Nora. "....Okay." said will hesitantly. "I kind of need to get to town ya-know?" he said, glancing down at his wounded knee.

They walked on in silence for about 20 minutes until the saw a sign that said Sung, 20 miles. "is that a town?" asked will. "Apparently" said Nora as she looked at it. "All right! lets go," said will, starting to move where the sign said. a few minutes later they saw a clearing, "lets rest here" said will. "Wait" whispered Nora, holding him back."why was the sign new looking and roughly made" she said thoughtfully. "i don't know and i don't care" he said beginning to walk into the clearing. as soon as he steeped foot into it Nora heard a rustling sound, her eyes widened when she realised what was happening. the sign was a fake, meant to lead into in ambush, "Get down!" she yelled as she jumped into the bushes, pulling will along with her.

Just in time, because 3 arrows landed where will was standing a second ago.