f o r t y - f i v e

After they pulled fully away Jimin stood up to bring the kit back while Yoongi just looked down on his hands playing with them nervously and trying to find out why he acted like this.

"You.. you have to take care of yourself, Hyung.." Jimin cut off the silence making Yoongi look at him since the older thought they wouldn't talk for a while after what they were about to do.

"You drink too much.. and now- now you started a f-fight with someone. That's.. that's not like you, you have never been like that." Jimin confesses what was in his mind for a while while tiding up the mess he did due the shock when they first arrived in the stuff room.

"P-please take care of yourself. I don't know what happened but.. but please-" Jimin sits down next to Yoongi to look him in the eyes, "Please don't be so careless about yourself.."

Yoongi gulps, having never expected that they would have a conversation like this at the moment or any time later but they have this conversation and it makes Yoongi even more confused but then again what's not confusing at the moment?

Yoongi can't even understand his own mind. First he can't stop thinking about Donghyuk and what happened and he only cried but after the conversation with Jin and Namjoon he feels better. Way better. What Namjoon said.. it broke through Yoongi's facade and opened his eyes.

And then Jimin suddenly appeared and from one second to another the younger occupied his whole mind.

Seeing him so lost and scared while this disgusting bastard touched him where he definitely hadn't even the right to touch him, made Yoongi so angry and it makes him feel the urge to protect this innocent and pure human being to hold his fragile body close and protect him from this fucked up world we all live in.

Maybe he feels this all - the urge to protect Jimin because he will never be able to protect Donghyuk.

"I-- I don't know, what's.. wrong with me." Yoongi responds after a few seconds, the silence making these few seconds feel like a hundred years.
At least to Jimin.

"Y-you know I'm here for you.." Jimin says putting his hand on top of Yoongi's which was resting on his lap, "You can always talk to me."

Jimin smiles a little bit, his eyes still teary from before, but he squeezes Yoongi's hand in order to show the older to answer or at least nod. And that's what he did. He nods looking at Jimin's hand on his own squeezing it lightly and maybe even a little bit unsure.

Skinship is what they haven't done for a long time so Jimin was afraid to scare the older.

Just when Jimin wanted to say something, a familiar person rushes into the room causing Jimin to pull his hand away from Yoongi's.

"I'm driving you home." Chanyeol says not even a hello or something else. He is clearly pissed off because Yoongi started the fight.

"I came with my car no one will drive me home." The younger male responds sighing lightly.

Chanyeol shakes his head, "I don't care you are coming with me."

Yoongi rolls his eyes, "Hyung I-"

"Now, Yoongi."

The gray haired boy sighs loudly and nods, "Okay okay. You can go to the car I will come right after you."

The older nods and leaves the room without a word.

"He seems really pissed off." Jimin says after the older left.

"Cause he really is." Another sigh escapes Yoongi's mouth before he stands up to go after the older.