Man Hunt

When Alice awakes in a small, bare room with nothing more than a letter, a backpack, a change of clothes and some survival gear, she doesn't know what to expect. She has no recollection of how she got to where she is, or even where she is and she can't help but feel frightened about the whole situation.

According to the letter addressed to her name, her parents signed her up for a new televised game show in which twelve teenagers will be split into two equal teams. The teenagers will then take part in a slightly modified version of a childhood game they are all quite familiar with for the chance to win a sum of €1,000,000 for every member of the winning team.

When Alice meets the rest of her group, they soon realise that they are stranded on an island and they have no other option but to cooperate. They quickly find the instructions and map their team has been supplied with and are forced to begin a game which they fear is darker than it may seem.

The twelve teenagers can't be any more different, however they must push their divergence aside and hope that they have what it takes to win the game and return home with the money that could change their lives forever. In a tale of adventure, action and deceit; do Alice and her team have what it takes to leave the island as champions or is there a more sinister fate in store for them? Is this really just a game as their letters describe, or are there darker forces at work behind closed doors?

Disclaimer:

I wrote 'Man Hunt' many years ago, when I was very young and inexperienced as a writer. There are plot holes I always meant to fix, but I never completed the re-write when I attempted it. I am aware that the book, the plot, and some of the characters could be improved, and if I had my way, I would un-publish this from Wattpad. 

However,  a lot of people still read, vote, and comment on this story regardless, and for your support, I am forever grateful. Thanks for everything over the years, you are the best readers anyone could ask for!