Chapter 3: what the fuck did we do last night?

Chapter 3

'But I, wanted more from you, I can't go on this way' Matt sang as the guys played their instruments and Brian and Zacky did the back voices. Their band was called Avenged Sevenfold and I should say that they were pretty cool. They had stage names, that I had to learn if I didn't want to miss anything. At the end of the song a girl enter in the room. She had brown short hair and was as tall as me. "Hey, Val. This is Kayley, Syn's roommate" Matt introduced me while he put an arm around the girl's waist. "Kay, this is Valary, my girlfriend" 

"Nice to meet you" she said with a sweet voice. She looked really nice and soft to be Matt's girlfriend. I mean, he was tall, muscular... Huge. And this girl was thiny, short and little.  

"Same here" I said in a nice way.  

The guys kept on with the practice untill they decided that it was enough for that they, so we all decided to hang out for a while. We went to a park and buy some beers, and when we arrived, we sat in circle on the grass.  

"So you have a boyfriend" the guy called jhonny asked me sitting beside me. "Used to" i said trying not to think about it too much.  

"Ohh what happened?" Jimmy asked me whil he handed me a beer, and sitting in my other side."Shit happened, like always" i took a sip of my beer.  

"Let's change the subbject" Valary said. " do you play any instrument?" ok this was like an interrogatory, but at least they were nice. Talking about not soo nice persons, a grumpy Brian was sitting in front of me playing with the grass like he didn't care what i was saying. Such a baby!  

"yeah i play guitar and piano, but i wanna learn how to play drums too" I always wanted to learn it but my parent didn't let me couse they said that drums are too noisy. " I WILL TEACH YOU!" The Rev raised his arm in a very childish way. He was really funny and kind, now i get why the others said that he was everybody's best friend.  

" Will you?" he maddly nodded "Thanks! So when do we start?" i really wanted to learn how to play and no way I wasn't gonna reject his proposal. We arranged to meet the day after for the lessons. I was really exited about that.  

The hours passed and we keept on talking, ever Brian. Everyone, but Jimmy, were at the UCLA too, but they all were a year older than me and Johnny. We were both 18, so we easily became the center of most of the teasings and jokes for beeing the youngests. Bastards! Valary was a really nice girl, she was studying literature at the university and also worked for the band helping them with the merchandising. She asked me if I wanted to help her with the clothes and stuffs and I acepted and then realized that i had to get a job before the classes start.  

It was almost 9 p.m. when the guys decided to do a little private party for all of us a Matt and Val's house, and of course we all acepted. Alcohol, food and maybe drugs... yeah really good for me. Matt's was really big, it was from his prents but they went back to Huntington Beach, their hometown, and left it to thir son and his girlfriend.  

"ok, we have two jacks, whisky, vodka, lots of beer, wine, ron and cigarrets..."Zacky said lookin into m shadows' cupboard.  

"LET'S GET FUCKIN DRUNK" Jimmy and Brian yelled like mad at the same time. And we did so. 

__________________________________________ 

I woke up the next day without knowin' where the fuck I was. My head hurted like a bitch and the sun light that entered into the room by the living room's window made my eyes burn like hell. Trying to cover my eyes from the light, I looked down to the rest of my body. Holy. Shit.! I was shirtless with my brah and jeans, my long brown and blue hair was a fuckin mess all over my face and shoulders. And I had "whore" written in my belly with red lipstick. What the freak happened las night? I lay my head down again to try to remember what happend, but something didn't let me. I turn around to find out what it was... Brian's arm?! He was sleeping next to me in the couch with an arm behind my head. He was shirtless too, with lipstick all over his chest and a bottle of jack daniels between his legs. I sit down in the couch and look around me. Val was sleeping over matt chest and they were both in underwear. In front of them Jimmy was lying on the floor on his boxers with a whisky bottle on his hand covered up in vomit. And then Johnny was sleeping on his underwear on his stomach and Zack's head has restin' on his ass. OH.GOD! This was insane!  

"Brian... Brian.. Wake up!" I shook his arm.  

"whh... what?" he raised his head and look around him " Oh my fuckin god! What the hell happend? What time is it?" he asked as he passed his fingers through his hair. 

"2 p.m." i look at the watch on the wall. "We should wake them up... but first" I grabbed my cellphone and took a picture of Zacky and johnny for future extortions. 

" Oh man!" brian laugh and went to wake them up " Wake up laides... come on bitches get your gay ass up!" they both woke up as I tryed to wake the others up. 

"Jebus! What the fuck did we do last night?" jimmy said once everybody woke up and we all tried to remember.  

"We played drinking games.. i think all of them" valary said putting her clothes back on.  

"Yeah I rememberone of them... if we didn't figure something up that i dont remember we had to take off some clothes and drink from each other partner's belly" zack said and then everybody understood why the fuck we were almost naked.  

After cleaning up the mess at matt's place and taking some breakfast, brian and I decided to finally go home. But i wanted to make sure about something. 

"Do you remember if something happened between us last night?" i asked him once we got into his car.  

"No, i dont, but I was hoping you did.... I think i wrote that in your stomach. I mean it is my font and it's something that i'd say to you.." what an asshole.  

"Wanker! Well at least we didn't kiss... or i hope so, couse that is something that i'd regreat" i honestly told him. No more dickheads for me. He nodded and keep on driving. 

------------------------------------------------ 

Okey, it's a short one but whatever.I know that Johnny is 3 years younger than the guys, but i din't want to be that young and of course i didn't want he to be alone with the jokes and teasings. 

Lu!