Chapter 3-Preparation

Chapter 3

“Hello is anyone here… HELLO” I shouted into the empty hallway. Then I heard something, it sounded like shouting something “GO LIONS”. I slowly made my way to the double doors that’s the noise was coming from, and I instantly regretted it. There I was standing in front of a sea of people, all eyes staring at me.

“How everyone, look its Nerdy Emily, she’s back” The crowd roared into laughter, my face was bright red. I felt so embarrassed, this has to be the worst day of my life, that is until I looked down and saw what I was wearing;  pink polka dot pajamas and matching bunny bed slippers.

 I screamed.

 “Em, Em wake up?”

I slowly opened my eyes, my heart race and my mind wondering where I am.

“Em get up the plane has landed”

When my vision came into focus and I realized we were the last to leave the plane.

“Come on lets go” Kayla practically yanked me out of my seat and dragged me off the plane.

We sat down and waited for my dad to come for us.

“So” Kayla started

“So, what” I answered still half asleep.

“So why don’t I know about your boyfriend”

My head instantly shot up, what was she talking about now?

“What are you talking about?”

‘Don’t play dumb with me; you were practically moaning the boys name, what was it again, something with a D?

“Daniel? No, she said to herself”

“ David? No that’s not it”

 DEREK! Yea that’s it, so who is he?”

“I wasn’t dreaming about HIM, I was dreaming about me being at this basketball game or something and there were people and I WAS SO NOT DREAMING ABOUT HIM!

“ Oh honey yes you were?”

I was about to deny it again, when I heard a horn; it was my dad. Finally!

“Hi dad” I greeted him with a fake smile.

Yea I know what your thinking why am I giving my dad a fake smile, HE’S MY DAD but he is the one that sent my off to this boring school, although if I didn’t go I wouldn’t have met this crazy girl. But I still don’t forgive him at least not yet.

‘Emily, Glad to see you made it here safety.

And that was it, that was my big welcome home party woohoo.

“Oh dad this is Kayla”

“Kayla this is my dad,Taylor”

They exchanged greeting and  then I heard my sister calling my name, she ran out of the car and hug me,I was a little taken back  then I hugged her tightly, I missed her.

“Oh Emmi I so glad your back” She said. Wow has she grown since the last time I saw her.

“I missed you to becca”

“ok Rebecca let’s get in the car, I sure these girls want to get unpacked, seeing as the have school tomorrow.

School just great, I mean I don’t know how to feel right now. Yes , I’ll get to see my old friends but then I have to see that self absorbed jerk too.

**

We made it home after an hour of driving.

“Omg” I heard Kayla gasp

“This is your house, are you freaking kidding me”

I smiled at how her eyes seem to widening, trying to take everything in.

My dad walked up behind us

‘Come on Kayla, I’ll show you where you room is’

My dad lead us up the stairs and turned to the right, where my room was.

“Here we are, I made your room beside Emily’s because I know you girls are going to want to talk and do whatever.”

‘Thank you so much Mr. Taylor”

“I thought this was your gym dad”

“Yea it was but I moved it to another room”

‘I’ll go get the bags from the car”

 Heard another sharp gasped from Kayla, I thought she was going to pass out.

“I take it that you like your room then”

“Like it, I love it,” she shrieked and then jump on the king size bed.

“ Ok on to serious business” She said patted the bed for me to come over.

I rolled my eyes and sat on the bed.

“Are there any hot guys at this school”

“ yea I guess, and knowing you by the end of the day you probably flirt with every guy.”

“girl you know it” kay laughed.

All of a sudden raining men by rihanna was playing.

Eenie, meenie, minie, mo

Catch a playa by the toe.

If ya want to let him go

Ladies don't worry cause they got plenty mo'

They be falling like the rain so we ain't running out

Falling like the rain so we ain't running out

It was Kayla’s phone

“Hello” She answered seductively.

“oh hey brian”

“yeah I remember you from the airport” she giggled.

“ keep giggling to him like that and he might have a orgasm. I said walking out the door. I went in my room and turning on my laptop. I signed in on FaceBook to check for any updates.

A basketball game at our school was Thursday night

 Kristen Jenkins is pregnant, WHAT?! AGAIN,

 oh an there’s a party at Derek’s house. Well that is one party I will not be going to.

I guess I sould start picking what I'm going to wear, to make them boys fall to there knees.

**  ok so the next chapter will be about her first day of school. I sure Emily is excited/ nervous. Hope you guys really like it…

*Kayla: Hey um author person?

Me: Hey whats up

Kayla: In the next chapter can you make me have like a awesome car and have a kissing booth for me to use?

Me: What!!! No that’s not apart of—

Kayla: NO its just I know I’m going to have a line of boys waiting for me and it would  just making it easier to handle them if I have a booth!

Me: Your crazy, Bye!

Kayla: YOU BETTER GIVE ME MY BOOTH OR I’M CALLING MY LAWYER!

Haha random I know just asking for 5 votes and plz comment as much as you like.