3

I opened my eyes by the ringing of my phone.

"H'llow?" I lazily answered. I looked at the wall clock and saw it's still 8 in the morning. It's saturday, and I usually dont wake up early like this in a saturday morning.

" Annyeong, Yul..." But my irritation instantly vanished when I heard this angelic and soothing voice from my Ice Princess.

" Oh.. Good morning, Sica..." I said while I pull my comforter all over me and settled again into my bed.

" Im sorry for bugging you out early in the morning. I know its not the time you usually wake up.."

" No.. It's okay.. Im actually already awake.. Im grinding my Ma'" I lied.

" Liar. I know when you're lying or not.. Anyway, I called you because I was wondering if we could like hang-out or something. My mom's out and so does my dad"

" What about Krystal?"

" Oh, no worries.. She wont mind us.. besides, she's gonna be out later with Sulli doing some kind of project... I dont know.. So, are you in?"

" of course... I'll be there later at 11. Im just gonna go buy some groceries.."

" Oh! I wanna come! I'll be there in about 9 to buy groceries and we can hang out afterwards..."

" Its a deal .."

" Okay... see ya later...muaah!" And then she make a kissing sound before hunging-up.

     I smiled inwardly. What a great way to start the morning. I sat up and started stretching.

" Excited much" I immediately looked at the direction the voice came from, which is just beside me and cursed when I saw Sooyoung... munching God-knows what.

" Augh.. Why do you always surprises me?!!!!" I said.

" I dont know to you too. You know it's kinda ironic how easy surprised you got by me but there's Tiffany who spent almost all of her time trying hard to surprise you but always fail to do so... "

    I looked at her shocked. How the hell did she know about it.

" Oh come on... stop giving me that look, Yul. I told you I knew you.. Even the color of the panty you're currentlu wearing.

    I looked at her surprised. Then she laughed hysterically.

" That's ew. I was just joking..."

    I sighed. I guess what she's saying is true.

" fine.. I believe in you .... but.. you know I've been wondering... you know me in the future so you know my future.... can you tell me what would I be? like, am I gonna be a nurse? Reporter? engineer or something?"

      She chuckled.

" You're.... amazing... sorry, I cant tell" she smiled mockingly.

    I sighed.

" Fine... what about my... husband or lover?"

     She giggled.

" Why dont you settle who you want to be first? I mean, you have four girlfriends... Ahahah.. "

" Yah..... What would the four have to do with my future? I was asking about my husband..."

" They are important.... and your husband? come on Yul. You're confused."

" Confused ? about what?"

    She chuckled this time. And I promise, this girl is getting creepy.