Rhapsody 2

The next day, we went shopping together. I also convinced Jace to come. So he'll be helping us by being the chaperone for the day.

*********FLASHBACK*********

We were in the games room last night. "Jacey??" I called while playing Kingdom hearts. "Hmmm?" answered Jace still playing COD5 (Code Of Duty 5). "Can you accompany us tomorrow shopping, please" I asked. "No!" Jace answered flatly. "Pretty please" I trailed and somewhat begged with a pout. "You can also get what you need when you go shop with us tomorrow, you know and I miss bonding with you guys" I pointed out Jace kept silent for a while and we waited for his reply.

Sighing heavily Jace answered "Fine, I'll come". "Yay!!" Andy and I squealed at the same time. "But don't expect me to carry your shop bags, especially you Andy" cutting our small enjoyment and telling us smugly. "Hey!! No fair,Jace " Andy exclamed dramatically. "Life's always unfair, Andy. So deal with it" Jace's countered. "What about me, Jacey?" I asked innocently. Turning his head to look at me, he sighed again. "I'll help you carry your shop bags, Chloe" then he smiled. "Hey that's really unfair, Jace" Andy said really frustrated. "I'm your sibling, your twin to be exact. Don't should I have some special treatment too. " he added and pouted. "Nope, sis get your bell boy to do it for you" He answered. "Bell boy?!. Hey! Nick's not a bell boy you know". Andy countered. "Andy? Who's Nick??" I asked cutting their conversation. Glancing at me she said with a smile plastered in her face "Nick's my y boyfriend, Chloe". "Aww, that's so cute!!" I answered happily. "Thanks, I'll tell you the details later" she continued. "How about you Jacey, any girlfriend? Stable couple relationship?" I asked Jace in a serious tone. "Nope, none, nada, relationships pain in the ass. I don't do commitments like that you know" said Jace. "Why not?"I asked again but he just answered me with a shrug.

"Let's change the topic please" I interjected and somewhat pleaded."Sure." "Okay." they both said at the same time. Afterwhich we stopped our games and went to our rooms. Jace's stays in the guest room, while Andy's staying with me. Andy's already in my room while I went towards Jace's room to tell him something. After knocking and opening the door, I saw Jace lying on the bed while watching tv. "Jace?" I called softly while gaining his attention. Turning his attention to me he answered "Yeah?". "Let's go shopping tomorrow around half past nine, is that okay?" I told him. "Sure, any time you want,sis." He answered me. "Good, thanks Jacey and good night" I told him while walking towards the door. "Hey, Chloe" he called. Stopping on my tracks I answered "Yes?". "Don't I'll have some good night kiss and a bear hug, from my favorite cousin." He told me like a 5-year old boy. "Fine" then I walked towards him and kissed him on his cheeks and embraced him. "Thanks, Chloe, I really missed you, my other half" he told me softly at in my ears. I break the embraced "Thanks, I missed you too bro. It's nice to be back and be at home again and good night" I answered him, then I walked out the room going towards my room where I can find Andy.

Walking inside my room, I saw Andy sitting on my bed, holding a magazine. "Oh, hey Chloe, good that your back in one piece" She teased. "And what's that suppose to mean?? Hmm?? Nick's bell boy?" I teased back. She faked a harsh glare at me, yet I just smiled at her, because she knows that I'm only teasing her. She sighed "You know Chloe, We really missed you guys. Especially me andJace, we missed you so much" she smiled genuinely. "Aww, I missed you guys too you know, so much" then I hugged her and she hugged me back "It's good to be back, and it's good to be home again" I continued. Breaking the tight embrace "So.." I trailed off. "So..?" Andy asked confused of what I'm talking about. "You, haven't told me that you have a boyfriend when we last chatted last week, I feel left out by my other half" I said dramatically and I pouted.

"Okay! Hold your horses Chloe" she laughed at me. "Nick's my boyfriend." She trailed. "Yeah I already knew that Andy" I interjected. "His fullname's Nicolas Hobbs, but he prefered to be called Nick. He'll turn 18, 5 days after your birthday. He got Black hair and blue eyes. He's one of the football players at school. We've been dating for about 3 months now. He's really cute, you know the pretty boy type, he's a nice guy, I'm sure you'll be good friends when you meet him and our relationships serious" She ended. "So that's all about Nick, so tell me yours" She asked "Me?"I started "Yes, you Chloe" she answered. "Honestly speaking, I don't have any boyfriend" I answered honestly. "Why?" She asked again. "Dad doesn't want me to have one, he told me that studies first and he said that I'm still his baby girl" I explained. "Wow, so you're a daddy's girl then?" she said. "Nope, I'm not. And I'm also not a mommy's girl" I answered "So when do you think that you can have a boyfriend then?" She asked concerned "I don't know, I guess I'll cross the bridge when I get there" I answered.