Rhapsody to Heaven

♫ I Love You.

You are my everything.

In this miniature garden, I'm suffocating...

I'm so crazy about you

I'm drown in my love for you ♫

A part of a poem I wrote and made it into a song... That's me alright being in my own wonderland.And having a bit of my past time. My parents travelled alot ever since I'm little. That's due to theirbussines and they want me to tag along. Its my senior year this year and I'm back to where I camefrom, New York City. even though I originated here, I still don't feel like home . Well I guess I need toadjust again. But no worries I'll just have to do my best to adjust.

"Chloe, lunch will be ready in 15", my mom called beside the door. "Okay mom, thanks" I answeredback while unpacking my luggage. I'm missing my last school, and the people I made friends with. But that's life, I need to grin and bear it. While unpacking one thing caught my eye a sky blue box with a pink ribbon on top. 'What's in this box?' I asked myself so I opened it. A collection of pictures letters from my friends in my previous schools since freshmen year, and I can't even remember it 'til now. I guess traveling alot hides lots of memory

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 After unpacking and putting everything aside and into place I went down stairs to eat lunch together with mom and dad. I saw mom in the dining area preparing the food so I approached. "Hi mom, need a hand?" I asked. "Sure sweety, could you get the salad in the kitchen and place it here?" She requested while gesturing at the table. "After which could you call your dad to get out of the study room so we can eat together." she added. "Sure mom" I answered. Getting the salad in the kitchen and placing it on the dining table. I went in to the study room and called dad...

Knocking on the door before opening it.. It's habitual for me. Entering the room, "Dad, let's eat lunch's ready" I called. Dad raised his head "Sure Sweety" he answered smiling. Saving his work and turning off his laptop. Together we leave the study room and went to the dining area. Sitting, and we pray before eating.

While eating mom broke the comfortable silence. "So sweety, how do you find it here?" beaming excitedly waiting for my answer. "It's fine mom, a little anxious but a little adjustment will do the trick" I smiled genuinely "But I can't wait to go swimming again" I gushed excitedly. "You can do that later but not after eating young lady" Dad interjected keeping the stern facade and trying not to smile beacuse of my enthusiasm. "Ay, ay, Captain" and I giggled

"So sweety do you want to go shopping with me tomorrow? " Mom asked. Where in the living room. "Yeah?!?, sweet!! I love too mom, thanks" standing up I hugged mom. "After shopping get a rest, 'cause for the next day would be the start of your classes, deal?" mom stated. "Deal" I answered, still wearing a smile.

The whole afternoon, I've just watch some shows, did some poems, songs and poetry. I also had an afternoon swim at the backyard. Dad's very busy in completing his presentation and mom's asleep. And I don't have anyone to talk to for today. I'm the only child, because mom can't conceive again.

Afternoon pass like a blur. Now I'm here in my room, lying on my bed while having soft music as a background. I can't think of anything to do. Just then my phone rings... "Hello?" I started. "Oh my gosh Chloe!!! I really miss you sis" the other line answered. "Andy?" I hinted. "The one and only!" Andy answered. "I'm coming there now." she continued. "Huh? Coming where?" I asked oblivious. "Your house silly, aunt Anne called me this afternoon to say that you're back here in NYC" She answered me happily. "Yeah? Sure come over here, I need company, sis" I said with a little hint of begging. "Be right there in 20, Bye Chloe" then we both hung up.

Oh, I almost forgot, I'm Chloe Kaitlyn Pierce. I'm 17 almost 18 this coming month. 14th of February to be exact. I've got a straight dark brown hair, blue eyes, got a slim body but it's the skinny type and have a height of 5'10". I'm not conceited, I don't judge people, I like friendly and approachable persons. My cousins always tell me I'm a bookworm and almost like a nerd. You can judge me, but I'll just ignore it. Because I know everyone has his/ her own unique personality. You may wonder why I transferred in the midterms. The answer's simple, my parents business is "placed" here and mom wants me to tag along too. I know it may be very sudden but I don't mind. If tagging along with my parents makes them happy then I'm happy and I won't regret it. Maybe a little depressed because I left my friends on my last school but that's okay. We promised each other to stay in touch.

And the one that I answered in the phone was my cousin Andrea Marie Springer or "Andy" for short, she's 17 like me and her birthday falls on the 1st day of April. And I need to get ready before she comes here. She's a shop-a-holic, I mean literally. She got curly dark brown hair and brown eyes, she got a slim body  and we're on the same height. She got a brother, a twin to be exact , His name's Andrew James or "Jace" for short. He got blond hair and brown eyes, he's 4 inches taller than us. So that means he's 6'2" and let me tell you because of his looks, well he's a very well known as a player. Where did I heard it? From her twin Andy...

I slipped off my clothes and went to the bathroom, being careful not to wet my hair. 'Cause I already took a bath earlier. I just need to wash my whole body again. ~~~~~  After my "bubble bath", I dried and wrapped myself in a clean towel. Changing in a walk in closet.(That's mom's idea) I wore my under garments and slipped in a pair of skinny jeans and a green tank top. After dressing I blow dried my hair and no make-up. I'm not really a fan of make-up. While waiting for Andy to show up, I get my sketch pad and pencil and sketch the only thing in my mind now- A pretty garden that's full of flowers and some trees with a small fence around it and a bench on each side.

My door flew open "Chloe!!!" she ran to my side and hugged me "I missed you so much," she gusshed. "Hey Andy, cut that crap out, I'm gonna seduce the pretty lady", another voice that I didn't recognized, voiced-out. I looked up seeing a boy probably my age, he has blond hair and brown eyes and a little bit taller than me. "No you stop that crap Jace, you're not playing my best friend and our cousin" Andy snapped at him. "Wow, Andy you have no fun at all" Jace said a little bit of a tease. "Andy." I called her softly, "C-can't breath"I said gasping for air. "Oh, sorry" she said and releases me from the tight bear hug. "Thanks" I hugged her but not too tight. "Since you're giving hugs, won't you give me some love, foxy" Jace said. "And who would you be?" I pretended that I didn't know him and I asked innocently. "You don't know me? That's ridiculous, I'm far sexy to be unknown to girls" He answered cockily. "Aww, poor Jacey" Andy cooed him like talking to a 2 year old child. "Damn it, Andy stop doing that, I'm not a freaking child and that's freaky" Jace exclaimed with disgust.

"Aww, do Jacey need a hug??" I gushed and cooed like talking to a 2 year old child. "I'm not a baby Chloe" He said faking anger but he still hugged me. "Miss you, Chloe, now where's my kiss?" He tease. So I rolled my eyes. "No way, mister, you're too cocky to be kissed " And I sticked my tongue out. Jace made a mock horror face and Andy laughed. And soon we all laughed out loud.

 ~~~~

 Around 7:00 in the evening, mom went to my room, telling that dinner's ready. While going to the dining.. "You, ready for, monday, Chloe?" Andy asked. "Hell yeah! She's ready for monday dimwit " Jace answered Andy's question that's supposed to be mine. "I'm not talking to you Player, so shut up!" Andy stressed out. Turning her head towards me she asked that question again. So I answered "Yeah, I guess so. I guess I'm supposed to get used to it by now". "Yeah?! Great... so... tomorrow" she trailed. "Go on, Andy" telling her to continue what she wants to say. "Let's go shopping!!" saying it happily. "Oh! for the love of mankind, Andy!! You've just shopped this morning and I'm not chaperoning again." Jace said frustrated. "Yeah, I know but I really want to go shopping tomorrow" she countered stubbornly and looks at me. "Chloe, please" saying it with a pouty face. I sighed "Yeah, sure, mom's taking me tomorrow anyways." "Yay!! thank you" hugging me tightly. "Hear that Jace, Chloe's shopping with me" saying it enthustically. We ate our supper and the twins stayed for the night.