~HIDDEN SIMILARITIES~ 43

CHAPTER 43:

~The plan was set... They all agreed at the given plan, But then ofcoures... Their personal problems were not solve!~

~At that time... While walking,  Ishi and Kevin were holding each other hands... Dongho's wrapping his hands on Irish's waist... Soohyun's arranging Tricia's hair then he'll ruin it again... Ahahhaa! Kiseop and Danica were fooling around that time... Their playing... I SAW... Then Xander and Camille were taking pictures... Pictures of them ofcoures... That time... Eli and Kc were together... But they were not talking to each other... I don't know why... As well as Kibum and Allison... Kibum already gave up... He thought they were Broke up because of the act of Allison...~

~They were almost at the Departure hall... But then... A thousand KISS ME and GLAMMIES shout and scream because of their arrival! The members were shocked... They were seperated because of the fans... Many wants authograph... And some wants pictures...They were dizzy and hurt because of the dragging and bragging of the fans! The fans were happy about the news! Some of them wants to take by coupple but they can't bacause the other wants too...~

~Because of that... Many guards went out... Some guards were blocking the fans... And some other guards were guiding the IDOLS... The guards were being harsh this time cause the fans were being naughty! The two group rode a 2 different car...~

Danica: What was that??

Irish: My goodness! I didn't expect that kind of crowd...

Ishi: Me neither! My bruise became bigger... *pout while looking at her bruise...*

Kc: Oh my... Where's the first aid kit??

Allison: We all have bruises! Tsss...

Camiille: Im worried about the boys...!

Ishi: Me too!

Tricia: You know... In what happened lately?? It's like the concert of Super Junior! Whew!

~Then Tricia' phone ring~

PHONE CONVERSATION:

Tricia: Hello??

Soohyun: Hey... Are you alright???

Tricia: Kinda... We got bruises... But were curing it... How about you guys??

Soohyun: Well... Were the same... But I think Eli's right hand was inffected... Remember the time when he had a little accident?? Well... A fan dragged it... And he got hurt...

Tricia: Ohhh... You better go to the hospital..! Fast!

Soohyun: Okay... We'll be on our way...!

Tricia: Should we go there too?

Soohyun: It's your decision...

Tricia: Okay...

END...

Danica: Who's that??

Irish: Who do you think???

Tricia: Ahahaha! We'll go to the hospital!

Ishi: Weo??

Tricia: *sigh* Eli was hurt...

Kc: Ohhh... But I can't go!!

Allison: Hey! It doesn't mean that you guys were in a fight you cannot visit him in the hospital..

Kc: I Know... But I have to go to our manager...

Irish: Tsss.... Shut up... We'll all go to the hospital... Even if you want it or not!

Kc: But--

Tricia: No buts dongsaeng!

Kc: Tsss... Okay fine... You know... Unnie Irish is being a wooried person now a days...

Irish: Mwo?!

Kc: Ahahahha!Well it's true you know!!

Irish: It's like your saying that Im not a worried person before!

Kc: Ohhh... Well... let's say, Your being MORE!!!

Irish: That's better!

All: *laugh*

~G.S.S. arrived at the hospital... When they entered... They saw the other members of UKISS but Eli's not with them...~

~When UKISS saw G.S.S.~

Dongho: *stand up from where he was from then...~ IRISH!!!! *Going towards Irish and Giving her a big hug*

Irish: Whoa! You miss me already?! Ahahhaa!

Dongho: ofcoures I Did! It's almost one hour!

Irish: *broke his hug then she cupped Dongho's cheecks...~ So cute!

Alexander: Hey you two! Come here!

Dongho: We don't want too! *tounge out*

Irish: Ahahaha!

Alexander: Aisshhh...

Camille: Ohhh... Hot-headed! We need to cool down! Ahaha!

Alexander: Arrggg... I think im---

Camille: *kiss Xander in his cheeks*

Kc: Achhuu! So sweet!

~Then the doctor came...~

Doctor: Who's a member of the family of the patient??

Kiseop: None... but the patient's Girlfriend was here...

Kc: ...speechlees...

Doctor: Okay... will you come with me!

Kc: Tss... Kiseop you are so dead!

Kiseop: Good luck! :P

~Kc and the doctor went inside!~

~Kc saw Eli holding his hand...~

Doctor: Okay... *talking to Kc* Eli needs to rest more and he needs to be guided... Especially to dancing, You need to watch over him everytime... I guess you two live in a same roof??

Kc: Huh??

Eli: Yes we are...!

Doctor: Good... You just need a guidance from you rgirlfriend every time you'll do some things... It's just for a month... Understand??

Kc: Yes...

Doctor: Good... You may leave now...

~When they went out of the room...~

Soohyun: How did it go??

Kc: Well... I need to baby sit someone!

Allison: At his house??

Kc: Ne! He told the doctor that we live in a same house! *pout*

Kibum: Then I guess we all should do the same!

Allison: Mwo?!

Soohyun: Great idea! It's just a bonding!

Dongho: Ahahaha! Yes! Before our comeback!

Tricia: Well... Okay fine!

Irish: Until when??

Kc: I'll have my baby sitting service until the last day of the month!

Kiseop: Whoa! It's a good thing I said that the patient's Girlfriend was here!

Kc: Aiissshh! Im not done with you Kiseop!

Camille: Okay everyone...! We need to show our faces to the head manager! Let's go!

~Then they left the hospital...~

~What will happen next??~