~HIDDEN SIMILARITIES~ 21

CHAPTER 21:

~Well ofcoures... They strolled around the whole place.... Then they get themselves out.... Cause the girls were so cold.... But... The time they went out... Soohyun's arms was still in the shoulders of Tricia, Eli's still hugging Kc from behind... Then Kibum's holding Allison's hands... When they got out from SNOW WORLD.... They were all shocked.... They saw their manager outside w/ a laser eyes... They stand straight... They also seen the others behind their manager...~

Manager of G.S.S.: What are you doing?!

Tricia: Haiiizzzz.....

Kc: Uh oh...

Allison: This could be trouble...

~Eli, Kibum and Soohyun was speechless that time...~

Kc: *whisper to Allison* What now??

Allison: *whisper back* I don't know.... Think of something PLSSSS....

Manager of Ukiss: You guys know the rules right???

~Kc's thinking of a  plan.... Then finally....~

Kc: Wait... It's not what you think...

Manager of G.S.S: It's exactly what we think.... We saw it.... Eli was hugging you!

Kc: Aniyo! He's just putting a pin in my dress...

Manager of Ukiss: What?! Why does it has to be him?!

Kc: Cause my eyes where aching that time.... A snowflakes fell on my eyes... And untill now it's still aching! *acting*

Manager of Ukiss: Oh...

Manager of G.S.S:  How about Soohyun and Tricia...?

*Kc intterupted*

Kc: Owww.... That one... Hahaha! *acting again* Soohyun removed the snowflakes from Tricia's shoulders! Haha!

Manager of Ukiss: How did you know that?

Kc: Well... Soohyun said a while ago.... "Oh... Tricia... You got a lot of snowflakes in your shoulders... I'll remove it for you"

Manager of G.S.S.: How about Kibum and Allison? It can't be that Kibum's putting a pin on her dress... And it can't be that Kibum's removing some snowflakes from Allison's shoulder cause we saw Kibum holding her hands!! Explain it! *angry*

Allison: *whisper* Damn it!

*Kc joined*

Kc: Owwww.... That one... Kibum's holding Allison's hand cause he dragged Allison out...

Manager of Ukiss: Why is that so?

Kc: Well... Allison went lost... Hahaha! Clumsy Unnie! Then Kibum tell us a while ago.... We all laughed! Hahaha *acting*

Manager of G.S.S.: Is that true?

Eli, Soohyun, Kibum, Allison and Tricia: YES!!!!

Manager of UKISS: Oh... Then continue your fun....

All: Cheer!

Manager of G.S.S: But--- We will join you!

All: Oh come on!

2 Manager: Yes or no?

All: Alright!

~They continue their fun but they didn't enjoy that much cause their manager's watching... While eating... The 2 managers bought some foods then UKISS and G.S.S talked....~

Allison: Whew.... That was really close....

Ishi: Yeah! You guys are almost fired in what they saw!