Infinite

X

"so what made you choose this spot then" I asked as I sat down on the bench.

"I just really like it here" he replied taking a seat beside me

"why?" I asked as he laughed "sorry if I'm being nosey but out of everywhere here why this place"

"I'm grateful for everything I have and I know some people would kill to be in my position right now" he spoke quietly as he bit his lip, "it's just really hard you know, being watched constantly and then there all the pressure of it all. When people meet me theyr like omg Harry styles. But I'm just Harry. That's why I like you because you don't treat me any different because I'm famous"

"that still doesn't answer my question I laughed"

"well when I was younger, my friend and I used to come here all the time. I come here whenever I get the chance or when I need a reality check. Here just makes me feel normal. And I just like to think about life and stare up at the stars."

"why the stars"

"they just make me feel small, like I'm no better than anyone else. That wer all just the same. When you look at the big picture I'm just a tiny piece of the puzzle nothing more than a spec of dust."

I never thought Harry would have been like that, but he got lost in his thoughts easily and took me to another world.

"I don't feel small" I told him "I feel infinite"

"how?" he asked

"I feel like I'm never ending. Do you know what gegzellig means?" I asked

"no what" he replied sti in a somwhat dream like state

"well it's sweedish and has no exact translation into English so it can mean something different to everyone"

"what does it mean to you" he asked

"to me it means living life to the fullest, it means more than happy, it means everlasting which is what I'm going to be"

We just sat there in silence for a while. Not awkward silence just being happy to be in each others company.

"you know" harry said bringing me out of my trance. "your the first girl iv ever brought here"

"I feel honoured styles" I laughed

"you know that friend I told you I always used to come here with?"

"yeah"

"well me and him made a promise that we would never ever bring a girl here" he laughed

"sorry styles " I winked

"unless we were sure they were something special" he replied his eyes not leaving me.

"thanks. Well iv never told someone about me feeling infinite" I told him.

"fancy a swim" he asked jumping up from the bench

"why?" I asked "are you out of your mind?!"

"don't be a Wet blanket Jamie come on" as he ran towards to lake striping as he went until he was wearing nothing more than his boxers. I took a few moments to admire him

"come on then!" he shouted before diving in

I walked slowly to the edge of the lake.

"if you want I wont watch" he said as he turned away. "I want to but I wont" I could hear him grin As he spoke

"you can look now" I told him as I dived in

"I never thought youd be the type to have a tatoo" he said as he noticed the shadow of a bird on my hip

"theres alot of things yu don't know about me styles" I told him

"why a bird?"

"because birds are free"

We stayed in that lake for what seemed like hours watching the sun rise. Even though Harry had told me that this place made him feel so small in that moment he made me feel small. To me in that moment he was so much more he was my whole universe. To me he was infinite.