Try a little harder

The car ride may only have lasted a very short time but it seemed to grow on forever, it was slow awkward and boring. I was very surprised that harry never spoke a word instead he concentrated solely on the road analising every obsitcal the winiding road threw at him. Every now and they I would glance up to look at his face. It was really hardd to admit it but he really was beautiful and it was really cute the way he bit his lip when he was nervous. But that didn't make me hate him any less.

The car came to a gentle stop at the end of a long country road I hasn't even noticed us leave the bustling town but then again it was dark out.

"we're here" harry declared as a cheeky grin spread wide across his already perfect face.

"where's here?" I asked confused I mean why was he bringing me to a dead end in the middle of nowhere.

"come and il show you!"

Harry put off the engine and opened his door before returning to the passengers door and opening it for me. "Ladies first" he said with a wink. "on you go then styles" I replied as. Pulled myself out of the car.

"follow me" harry said as he started to walk away from me the into the darkness. I could feel his grin staring at me. idecided to run ahead " come on styles I said catch me if you can I replied with a cheeky wink

Harry and I ran for what seemed like hours just running and if I'm honest it felt amazing well I felt free like I was floating and aboutlutely nothing could stop me. When we finally reached the top I noticed a small bench with someones name inscribled on it. The bench looked out a small lake the sun was begining to rise and a large glowing ball of happiness began to emerge from the mass of floating blue silk.

"wow" was l I could reply

"I know" he replied smiling that signature smile

"harry this is beautiful"

"just like you then" he replied shyly the hate I felt for his shot forward to the front of my memory

"yeah and how many times have you used that line eh?"

He looked quite shocked by my reaction I guess he was used to girls melting in his hands but I must admit when he said it a little bit of my heart melted. You see at my old school I was considered one of the lads and to tell you the truth I had never had a propper boyfriend ever. Apart from one and let's just say it didn't have a happy ending.

"sorry" I weakly replied

He ruffled his prefectly defined curls with his hand. And sat on the small bench motioning for me to join him and I reluctantly did "so what is you you do then " he replied obviously trying to change the subject

"I'm currently studying phycology " I replied being quite pleased with myself for being quite interesting for once.

" really" he said raising one eyebrow.

"yeah you can tell alot about a person about their actions " I said smirking at him out through my hair

"do me then" he said grining

"fine I replied " well your cute" his eyes lit up as I spoke. "but you know it and you used to to work to your advantage" his face dropped. "your not an only child but your used to having your own way your so used to everyone agreeing with you and liking you and it bugs you like hell that I don't find you as charming as everyone else seems to find you. And when it comes to girls ur a player ans only go out with them because your friends all like them not because you do you usually have more than one girlfriend and use pet names like honey and babe in fear of forgetting their name or getting them mixed up. None of the girls see the real you and you play a different character for everyone of them but none of the are you. With girls your inpatient and enjoy the chase more than the actual relationship you go through girls like toys you use them and get bored. Nothings ever private and you brag about your sex live because you have intimacy problems" he looked quite hurt but I was on a roll and I needed to continue usually within the first five minutes of meeting them but with harry it was different i could tell there was more to him than meets the eye. " you love being famous and your an attention seeker" your wrong he said gently biting his lover lip " that's because I'm not done, your scared inside harry your lost a little you always fear that your not good enough and that all of this is true good to be true and you think it will sooner or later all be taken away. U use girls as a security thing like a longing to be loved but in your heart you knowthat the girls only went out with you for your looks not you. Your realy insecure and blame yourself for your dad leaving. You feel guilty that u have been so lucky, you feel like you don't deserve it" I could tell he was uncomfortable because he kept moving his eyes around. " your really shy but hide behind a mask of arrogance, you've never had a proper girlfriend and I think that possibly you're quite lonley harry" I whispered.

By now the sun was high in the sky, and for the first time all day I could really see his face wow he really was cute and I felt sorry for him.

"so what's your story then" he said smiling at me

"what do u mean my story?"

"well you know mine so its only fair i k ow urs"

"u didn't tell me your story styles I analised you there is a difference"

"well what's ur story and il tell you mine"

We lay in the grass picking daisys for hours but it felt only like minutes I hate to admit it but t was perfect and I could have stayed there all day staring at the prefect blue emily while feeling harrys gentle breath grazing my left cheek. I told him alll about my likes my dislikes my dreams and ambitions along with where I grew up and what was next.

"so what have you planned for today then? I do have better things I could have been doing today you know"

"listen jai you should could count yourself luckly most girls would kill to be in your position right now" revealig that arrogant side of him, if only shy harry was there the whole time then I could maybe see myself possibly falling for him.

"Listen styles i said easing myself into a sitting position while raising my voice a little to make my annoyance become prominent. "I'm not most girls unlikethe girls you've dated I have oppinions I'm not just some dumb blond you can mess around with them I have my own oppinions you know!"

"so wer dating now are we?" he asked with a wink

"in your dreams"

"let me anaslise you" he said gently taking me by surprise

"good luck"

"well he said staring me up and down memorising every inch of my facial expressions " you are different eccentric the arty type you want to be an artist but your parents thought differently and you always do what your told. Your an only child but not spoilt your a people pleaser always thinking your thoughts and feelings are less important than those in your company, your scared to love I can tell you've been hurt before by the lust of love lost in your eyes. Ur never truely happy. You come across all confident and your not afraid to stand up for what you believe in yur origional and your own person, but underneath your shy I can tell because of the hair covering your eye, you don't think you pretty and your scared of what people think about you" I could understand harrys reaction before this was hard having someone know you better than you even know yourself. "but you are the most beautiful person I have ever seen" i looked down at my feet "inside and out" he said smiling at me. by now he was standing up he put his hand down to help me up. He was slightly taller than me and I could feel mysf being sucked into his dreamy green eyes. I was about to protest to the earlier comment about beauty but when I opened my mouth he placed his hand gently over it and small a quiet shhhing noise by now I was speechless and didn't know what I was going to say in the first place. It was like a million butterflies had erruptedinto song and dance in my stomache and were battering off the sides of my ribcage. Harry lowered his hand and gently raised my head our lips were only centimetres apart when he whispered...

"See I told yu I could make you like me by the end of the day"

He leaned in, we were about to kiss when I moved my head to his ear and whispered " how about you try a little harder?"

I think turned and walked away feeling him check me out as I made my way over to the small bench.

Sorry this chapter is a bit suckish guys :/ please forgive me?