Do you enjoy Tea?

Or should I ask, do you enjoy MAKING tea? What I mean by this is I have discovered a website that lets you create your own tea blends, and they sell those tea blends. It's a for fun type website. You can buy your own tea blend and have your own tea you created made at home.

Here's the contest though... In the spritis of the Victorian Lodnon set Insanity... Brittany (Kiss22) and I are wanting to hold a contest for all of you that are fans of Insanity.

We all know that London is known for some good teas, and especially during the Victorian Era. Since there is tea mentioned in the story more than once, we would like to give our readers the chance to have their personal tea blends mentioned in the actual book series itself.

There are a few teas we would like you guys to make... but for this contest, we are focused on one blend that needs to be phyisical: The Abigale Blend.

Readers know that the Abigale Blend is Amelia's favorite drink, and most of the Crowly house in fact. We want to put an actual taste to this tea, but we don't know what to do! This is where you guys come in. You can go to Adagio Teas (external link) and get started on making that blend, the Abigale Blend.

Go ahead and create the blend, and once this contest is closed we will try them all. We will select a winner and announce it when the book is completed. If the book is completed before then, we will hold the final chapter unpublished until the contest is over.

Not only will your tea blend be the famous Abigale Blend, but it will also be the featured drink at a small Insanity Party that Brittany and I are to hold in celebration of the completed novel. (so basically with the local book club...) You will also go into a drawing three times for the first edition hard-cover version of Insanity. (signed with a note no other book will have).

Signatures include: Author, Dante, Leo, Amelia, Nightingale, Abigale, Miles, and Maria Lamia.

Note: Secret note written by one of the characters mentioned above.

Thank you, and I hope you guys enjoy this contest!