Stupid Hat

"Of course Professor."

_________________________

Dumbledore gave me a wary look before saying," Now before you attend your classes tomorrow you'll have to be sorted into your houses."

Frowning, I realize that the hat would know everything, from who I am to the extent of my powers. Ill just have to keep it from telling Dumbledore, or maybe I could wipe it from the hats memory. Ya thats it.

I watch as Dumbledore picked up the hat from its place on the shelf, and carry it toward us. Taking a glance at Ally, I see the excitement in her eyes. Smiling I allowed Dumbledore to place the hat on my head.

'Bit too early for sorting isn't it?' The hat asks curiously.

'Special circumstances.' I think.

'Yes of course, not everything is normal for you is it miss Potter."

Scowling I thought," Tell ANYONE of who I am you might not be here for another sorting.'

''Now why would I ever tell anyone, you are of course on a mission.'

Choosing to ignore the hat I waited for it to place me.

'Hmm loyal and kind exactly like a Hufflepuff, but no that won't do won't it? 'Course your brave and bold exactly like a Gryffindor should be. Cunning and Sly so Slytherin like yet another trait, Wise and witty like a Ravenclaw. You my dear are special fitting in each house is rare. No one in my life time of sorting have I ever met anyone like you, not even the founders. Now enough of that what house?'

'Ravenclaw, I wan't to be in Ravenclaw.' I state firmly.

'And you're sure?'

'Yes I'm sure.'

'Very well.'

A second later the hat bellowed,"Ravenclaw."

'Tell anyone bout me or my sister or who we are you'll be blasted to pieces." I quickly thought before the hat was slipped of my head.

Looking around I saw Dumbledore's shocked face and Ally's confused face. Mouthing 'later' I sit down in my chair and await Ally to be sorted.

SOOOOOO SORRY!!!! I KNOW THIS IS PROBABLY THE SHORTEST CHAPTER IN ALL OF WATTPAD BUT I'VE BEEN LIKE SUPER BUSY. MY BROTHER CURRENTLY GOT CANCER AND WHILE MY MOM AMD DAD ARE ALWAYS AT WORK OR THE HOSPITAL I HAVE TO TAKE CARE OF MY OTHER SIBLINGS. ALSO MY TEACHERS ARE PILING SO MUCH H.W ON US I BARELY HAVE FREE TIME SO I QUICKLY FINISHED THIS CHAP IN THE TIME I HAD. AGAIN I'M SORRY!