Chapter 6

~Ainslie's POV~

This can't be true. Harry would never cheat on me, would he? I just need to talk to some one, but Alex is away with his family this week,

*Dials phone number*

"Hello?" I say.

"Hey," the other person says with their Irish accent. "what's up?"

"Can we hang out? I'm having a hard day." I say, choking up a little bit.

"What's wrong?" Niall says, sounding concerned.

"I'll tell you when you get to my house." I say, hanging up the phone. 

Niall shows up with Zayn, Liam and Louis at my house. I was hoping the boys could make me feel better.

"Vas happenin'?" Zayn says.

"Have you guys come to my rescue?" I say.

"SUPERMAAAAN!" Louis says, laughing at his own joke. 

"So, Ainslie tell me what is wrong." Niall said, not wanting me to stall any longer. 

"Well, today at school I was late, and came at lunch. At our lunch table, I saw Harry kissing Jennifer! I thought he really liked me, and that we were perfect together! I can't believe be would do this." I say, beginning to sob.

"First of all, we are going to talk to Harry, and then we are going to make you feel better." Liam says in a fatherly tone. 

Niall brings me into one of his 'Horan Hugs'. I really hope they can make everything better. 

"Don't worry Ainslie, everything with Harry will be straightened out. I don't think he was ready as you are for your relationship to be serious." Niall states.

"Maybe we were not meant to be." I say, with teary eyes.

"That's the spirit! I know something that will make you feel better!" Niall says excitedly.

"What?" I ask. 

"Nandos!" Niall says. 

"I don't really want to go to Nandos today, Zayn and I are going to go to the movies with Danielle and Perrie." Liam says.

"And I dont want to be a third wheel." Louis says with a wink.

I give Louis a playful punch, and he starts to turn away with Zayn and Liam but I pull them back. 

"Thanks for coming over guys, I didn't want to be alone after what happened." I say. 

At Nandos, Niall can't take his eyes of mine. 

~Niall's POV~

Ainslie is so beautiful, I wish she was my princess. But Harry hurt her, so I need to be there for her.