Chapter 2

"Listen up class! Today to show your music style, I am going to let everyone pick a partner, and with your partner you will pick a song that you will be perfoming to the class next week."

Harry passes me a note.

Want to be my partner? I will try my best! 

~Louis xx

I get up and walk over to Louis. He seems nice, and appears to have the same style as me. 

"Hello, hello. So Ainslie.. what song were you thinking of in that pretty little head of yours?" Louis said with an unforgettable grin. Why were these guys so cheeky? 

" I was hoping to do A Thousand Years By Christina Perri. What do you think?"

"I love that song. Lets practice." Louis stated excitedly. 

" I'll start I guess." I said hesitantly, not wanting to embarass myself.

The day we met, frozen I held my breath, right from the start, i knew that i found a home for my heart, beats fast colours and promises, how to be brave? 

While continuing the song, I couldn't help but stare into his deep sea green eyes. 

"Ainslie? AINSLIE!" he shouted.

"W-what-t?" I said while feeling my cheeks get hot. 

"You missed your part, and were staring into space. Are you okay?" he said, sounding worried. 

"Oh, s-sorry, I was just so into the song.. You have an amazing voice Louis." I said sounding surprised.

DING! 

"Class dismissed!"

I start walking to my locker, to get ready for my next class, Media Studies. I am digging in my locker when I feel someone behind me, and before I can say anything, Harry is leaning against my locker with his stuff for his next class. 

" So, Ainslie, I seem to have lost my number, can I have yours?" he said, never running out of cheesy pick-up lines. 

"Maybe later." I say with a wink, Heading off to class. 

~Harry's POV~

As Ainslie walks down the hall, I just stare after her, dumbfounded.  Why don't my lines work on her? Any hormone filled teenage girl falls for them instantly, she must be different. 

Well, off to Media Studies I go.