Chapter 2

Four Months Later

After being release from the hospital, Naruto began his training with his mom, Tsunade and Orochimaru at the Senju Compound also Hiruzen Saurtobi the Third Hokage was there as well to help out with his surrogate grandson training. Also at night, when Naruto is sleeping he's actually in his mindscape training with Kurama cause he wants to help the kit get stronger and protect his precious people. His training was that Tsunade would teach him some medical ninjutsu, Orochimaru would be teaching about genjutsu and chakra control like tree walking and water walking then his mom would be teaching him kenjutsu and finally Hiruzen was going to be teaching him ninjutsu as well teach him the Shadow clone jutsu cause he has a high chakra capacity then Kurama would be teaching him fox style taijutsu. Within the last two months, Kushina thought it would be a great idea to have Naruto sign the dragon clan summon contract cause she talked to boss dragon about him being a summoner to them but they had to see him during his training session.

Kushina summon the boss dragon named Ragnarok to oversee Naruto's training and after a few weeks of see him train then Ragnarok decided to allow Naruto to become a summoner for the dragon clan. Naruto's mom told him about becoming a summoner for the dragons then she told him bit his index finger to write his name in blood on the summoning contract as well bit your other fingers so they can bleed a little that you put your handprint under your name. So Naruto did that then Kushina show him the hand seals the summoning jutsu then he did the hand seals then he hit the ground with his right palm to complete the jutsu to summon forth the boss dragon. "Hello there young Uzumaki, its an honor to have you be one of our summoners along with your mother and so my name Ragnarok the boss summon. I can see that your life has been hard cause you're the Nine-Tailed Jinchuuriki as well as being ignored by your father  the Fourth Hokage. Tell me what is goal in life, young Uzumaki?" 

Naruto thought for a moment then said, "My goal is protect my precious people who happens to be my mom, my siblings , granny Tsunade, her apprentice Shizune, uncle Orochimaru, my surrogate grandfather as well as my friends and they are Shikamaru Nara, Choji Akimichi, Neji Hyuga, Sasuke Uchiha, Itachi Uchiha, Shisui Uchiha , Hinata Hyuga, Kiba Inuzuka, Shino Aburame, Konohamaru sarutobi, Ino Yamanaka and Sakura Haruno as well Ichiraku family. Also try to bring peace in the Shinobi world." As Ragnarok listen to Naruto talked about his goal about protect his precious people and to bring peace to this world that he said, "young Uzumaki, I complete agree with your goals and I also ask you this request and my request is that I want you find the other three legendary summoning contracts cause they are the phoenix clan, the white tiger clan and turtle clan. As I can remember each of the summoning contract scrolls were at the ruins of Village of the Whirlpool, your mother's old village, I suggest that you go there search for the scrolls and I will tell each boss of the three clans about you and they will be eager to let you sign their contract." 

"Alright, I will do this to reunite the four legendary clans again with me as their summoner and will try to bring peace to this world with everyone who stands by my side as well have all four legendary bosses standing there along with everyone else." Ragnaork chuckle at this then bid farewell to everyone there, suddenly Kushina ran up to her son and hugged him so tightly that he couldn't breathe until Orochimaru said, "Kushina let your son breathe cause you're hugging him to death right now." Then she finally let Naruto go from the hug that he can finally breathe again and he said, "So you know what I have to do now right?" Tsunade spoke up, "Naruto you're not going alone cause Orochimaru will be going with you instead, your mom and I can't cause we have responsibility here in the village also Hiruzen can't going either because he need to take care of Konohamaru. But before you go on your journey we should check which elemental affinity you have." 

Orochimaru took out a piece of paper and began explaining to Naruto about it, "Naruto this paper can help you determine your elemental affinity, just channel your chakra to the paper. So if the paper burns and turn to ash it means you have fire, if it spilt in half that mean you have wind, if it wrinkle that mean you have lightning, if it get wet that means you water and if it turn to dirt and crumble way that means you have earth." He gave Naruto the paper and he began channeling a little of his chakra to the paper then something unexpected happen the paper spilt into four pieces, the first paper burn then turn into ash, the second  paper wrinkle, the third paper got wet and finally the fourth paper turn into dirt and crumble away. Everybody was shocked to see that Naruto has all five elements then Kushina told her son to close his eyes and gather chakra into them, Tsunade and Orochimaru were wondering why have him do that then Naruto did that and open his eyes. All three adults were shocked see that he has the Rinnegan which an Uzumaki bloodline, Naruto was wondering why his family was looking at him with wide eyes then Kushina spoke up, "sweetie you have the Rinnegan which is an Uzumaki bloodline that is the most powerful dojutsu that allows you to control all five elements as well yin-yang elements. I think Kurama can help you along with learning the powers that come with the Rinnegan as well as your elements training with Orochimaru." 

With explanations done, Naruto and his family sat down to talk about his journey to the whirlpool village to look for the other three legendary summon contract, then they went the hokage's tower to talk to Minato about Naruto and Orochimaru leaving village to continue his training. As they arrived at the office, they saw Jiraiya there as well along with Mito and Menma. "What are all of you doing here together?" Jiraiya asked the group as they entered the office. "We are here to see if Naruto and myself can leave the village for two years for a training journey." Orochimaru said. Then Kushina began explain everything to Jiraiya and Minato about the dragon boss wanting him to found the other three legendary summoning scroll to having the Rinnegan. Both of the men were shocked to learn everything about Naruto's life then Minato realize that he has been neglecting him for the twins so Minato said, "Naruto I'm so sorry for neglecting you for the twins. I just hope that you forgive me." "It will take a long time for me to forgive to you cause you knew about the villagers attacking me because the civilian council let them." 

Minato understood what his son said to him then allowed Orochimaru and Naruto to leave the village for two years to find the scroll and control his element affinity as well the Rinnegan but Jiraiya spoke, "Allow me to join you two as well cause I have a jutsu that will be perfect for you Naruto, so what you say?" "Alright I will let you come with us if you can help as well with some of my elements training cause Orochimaru will me takeover for my mom kenjutsu training since he's skilled with a sword as well." Jiraiya smiled and gave him a thumb up then Kushina gave her son the dragon fang sword knowing that he's ready for it suddenly Tsunade came up behind Naruto to give a hug and say that she's proud of him and knows that he can get the mission done. Suddenly Mito and Menma went up to their brother and hug him as well then Hiruzen hugs him as well and said that he's proud of his surrogate grandson and finally Minato hugs his son then Naruto return the hug as well but it was a light hug and said he will always be proud of him no matter what and his mom kiss him on the cheek and agree what his father said too. Naruto was ready to begin his journey with his godfather Jiraiya and his uncle Orochimaru to control the Rinnegan as well learn elements jutsu.