Chapter 1

In the alleyways, there was a huge mob of people beat up a five year old certain blonde named Naruto Uzumaki Namikaze and the people were yelling at him like "DIE DEMON DIE", "WE WILL FINISH WHAT THE FOURTH HOKAGE COULDN'T DO." Then suddenly, two figure appears behind the mob see what was going and then they saw Naruto on the ground blooding with multiple cuts on his upper torso lastly they release their KI towards the mob. The mob felt the KI towards them then they turned around to see Tsunade and Orochimaru looking very angry cause they were attacking Naruto cause to them he's family and the villagers crossed the line attacking him so they began hitting the villagers and once they were done with that, Orochimaru picked up Naruto then use the body flicker technique to get the hospital. 

Once at the hospital, Tsunade arrived with Orochimaru holding Naruto in his arms going to an empty room to check his injures also Tsunade called her apprentice Shizune to get his parents to come the hospital right away. As Shizune was doing that, her teacher was examining Naruto's body to see how badly injured he is, but both herself and Orochimaru saw the wounds begin to heal themselves and they both knew the Nine-Tailed fox is beginning to heal him.

Naruto's Mindscape

Naruto woke up in a sewer and got up to see a giant cage in himself and saw a pair of red eyes. "Ah, so my jailer has finally come to see me," said the kyuubi. Naruto said, " Who are you and where are we?" "I'm the Nine-Tailed Fox and the strongest tailed beast there is and as for where, we are in your mind, child." said the Kyuubi. "Wait a minute, I thought my dad defeat you but then that means....." "Yes kit, your father seal me inside you by yourself my container  and I'm sorry for ruined your life by make the villagers hating you." Naruto said nothing for a couple of minutes then he said, "It's not your fault for ruining my life but its my father's fault cause he knows the villagers are attacking me but doesn't do a thing cause he only paying attention to my young twin siblings instead of me." "No parent shouldn't neglect one of their child for the others, I thought the Fourth Hokage was honorable man but I was wrong. What about Kushina, your mother?" "Well, my mom know about the attacks and tried to my dad to see what the villagers are doing to me but nothing works, so she came up with a idea that I will live my Grandma Tsunade at the Senju compound."

"Ah, that's a good idea to live with Tsunade cause she will protect you the villagers. Also how does Orchimaru fit in your life?" said the Kyuubi. "Orochimaru is an uncle to me and my mom make him one of my godfather along with Jiraiya but I call him Uncle Orochimaru and he's okay with that instead of godfather. I have a question for you and that what's your name?" Kyuubi was stun that nobody ask him what his name then, "My name is Kurama, and you're the first person to ask me what my name is instead of Kyuubi." Naruto said, "Nice to meet you Kurama and since you know who I am, and I was if you train me since my father  won't train me cause of the twins." "I would be honor to train you also if you can ask Tsunade and Orochimaru to train you as well and ask your mom to train the way of the kenjutsu also ask to see which elemental affinity you have and you can tell that you met me as well that I'm going to train you as well." "Alright I will them right away cause I can sense them next to me without dad be here as well, so I will talk you soon Kurama after I explain about meet you and as well training with you." 

Naruto began waking up to see that he's in the hospital, then he said, "I hate being in the hospital." Kushina said, "Oh Naruto, you're waking up and I was so worried about when Shizune came to the house and told me that you were in the hospital again." He saw that his mom was crying again cause he was attacked by the villagers again and he hugs her tightly and whispers to her, "I'm fine mom and you can thank Granny Tsunade and uncle Orochimaru for saving me today." She hugged him back as well kissed him on the cheek and his forehead and let released him from the hug and turn to the other two adults in the room and thanked them for saving him. They said to Kushina its was no problem and he's family after all. Naruto spoke up to the his family by saying, "I met the Nine-Tailed fox inside today and he felt sorry for ruining my life also his name is Kurama and he wants to train to become a ninja." As soon as Naruto mention the fox, the adults were stunned that he met the fox and the fox wants to trains, then Tsunade ask Naruto, "Why does Kurama want to train you, sweetie?" 

"I asked Kurama if he could train me cause I want to be able to protect myself from the villagers and he also told me to ask the three of you train as well cause I don't want to weak when the villagers tried to attack me again as well for you three to come and save me by beating up the idiots again." The three adults looked at him then turn to each other and talked among themselves for a couple of minutes then turn to Naruto who was sitting on the bed waiting for their answer and his mom, "We talked it over and decided to train to become a ninja and I will train you in kenjutsu after a few months of training we will see which elemental affinity you have  so that we can begin your elemental training as well, alright son." Naruto thanked the three and said, "I promise you three that I will take training seriously and put my soul and heart in it." But Naruto didn't  realize that training with two of the sannins will hell but he will notice that once training begins.