........~2

~time skip to next day~

Damian's pov

"Todd, what time is it?" "It's past noon" "Oh" "Ya, you missed breakfast" "I can tell" "Oh shut your phone up or I will shoot it" "It should have died sure it's not yours" "Ya, I put songs as ringtones"

I check my phone I had missed like 20 calls even the justice league called "Ok that's just too much" "What?" "The justice league call" "What, really?" "Ya" I tossed my phone to Todd.

"That's really too much even for me no wonder. I wanted to shoot it" I shrugged and walked over to Todd and hopped onto his back "Wha- why are you on my back?" "Cuz I can. What's for lunch?" "What haven't you had to eat yet" "Uhh hamburgers, hot dogs. The list can go on"

I feel Todd go stiff "You have never had a hamburger?" "Ya, why?" "That will be fixed right now. Get changed and put some socks and shoes on" I hope off Jason back and do as I'm told.

"Ok, now what?" "Please tell me you have more then that to wear" "Umm no" "Food, then shopping" "As long I get food I haven't eaten in like two days" "I can tell well time to go"

Jason's pov

I watch Damian wolf down two hamburgers not that I can blame him he hasn't eaten in like two days and I thought Roy would stuff him with candy and give him back to me all hyped up like a grenade ready to go off.

"What are we doing next Todd?" "Getting you some clothes to wear" "Ok"

~timeskip to when they get done~

"I hate shopping" I ended up paying for 3 sweatshirts 6 shirts 2 pairs of jeans and 3 shorts and they all matched I thought dick should make him go miss match and give me a pain in the ass for shopping but nope easy as pie.

"Hey who was that kid you were talking to?" "Who?" "The redhead" "Oh You mean wilkes" "Who" "Colin wilkes" "Wait a minute do you Damian wayne have a friend" "No he is an acquaintance" "Ya, right then why did you give him a hug and none of us can"

Damian stopped walking as I smirked "I just don't like you guys" I watch Damian walk off in a different direction than the way home "Uh, Damian home is the other way" "Who said I was going with you i'm off to find wilkes" "Umm"

Next thing I know I'm all by myself on the sidewalk "I'm so going to die again if i don't find him" I walked all the way to my safe house to find dick banging on the door with tim "That's a poor attempt at waking someone who is already up and out the door"

Tim turned around and faced me "Where is he?" "Who?" "Damian where is he" "No clue" "Lair his tracker lead us here" "Ok, do you think I would let Damian be in my safe house without me" "He has a point. So where is he?" "No clue, we when out for food and go get him something to wear that doesn't smell like grease or his uniform then he just bolted off"

Dick dropped his head then lifted it "I blame you Tim" "WHAT I was gone for a month and came back yesterday" "I think he went to visit someone" "Who?" "Colin wilkes know him" "Nope" "Actually I think I might have an idea but we will need the big computer"

I nod "How did you two get here?" "Dick drove" "Oh, shotgun" "Great I'm in the back seat"

Dicks pov

We all walked down into the bat cave and Tim sat down in the chair in front of the computer "Name Jason" "Colin wilkes" "Ok" I watch Tim punch the name in and a lot came up along with a picture "Wow what's with this family and redheads" "Meaning...?"

I look at Jason who was looking over the information on the screen "Yup that's the kid alright" "says the he has been in foster care for a long time and been to many hospitals" I hear footsteps that were to light to be Bruce Jason must have heard he had his hand on a gun holster