Chique_Freak \( #'⌂')/┌┛

Waddup? Its Anarchy here. You know I kinda get tired of always saying Anarchy? But sometimes you may forget who I am soo... Do you get tired of it? Slightly? Alot? Okay... Well back to what we're all originally here for. Its our fourth installment of our wonderful interviews with authors! Today's interview is with Chique_Freak let me tell you. I really didn't know how funny she was. For some reason I got a plain jane vibe from her. Like she would wear skirts to the floor and hair that hasn't been cut for years, like Carrie but with less killing. Something like that I don't know why... She was really fun and I want to thank here for doing this with me. I loved her responses and I hope you do. Remeber this is part one of her interveiw...

Name: Draco Malfoy , just kidding (I wish xP). It's Sophia. 

Date Joined Wattpad: uhh..gimme a minute..Apr 13, 2013 ( had to check the old profile) 

Whats your Birthday? July 29th! Summer babies ALL THE WAY xD 

How far east can you go before you're heading west? No! No logical questions..what do you think I do, pay attention in school or something o.O? 

How does a Real Estate company sell its office without causing confusion? It hires Ronald McDonald to turn it into a gigantic hamburger, that I eat. 

Do dentists go to other dentists or do they just do it themselves? They let ME do it. Medical degree here *winks*, yeah right 

If a bus stops at a bus station, does your work stop at your workstation? PFPFPFPF, trying to trick me eh? Not THIS time. Wait...does  your work stop at your work station? 

If it is illegal to drink and drive, why do bars have parking lots? So the women can park and wait for their deadbeat husbands to crawl out of the bar..I mean..I dunno 

If man evolved from monkeys and apes, how do monkeys and apes still exist? Because some people are smart enough to be human, like me. *monkey noises* 

What treatment would you seek if you were addicted to therapy? Something physiological..(I'm secretly crazy), "secretly" 

If the universe is everything, and scientists say that the universe is expanding, what do you think it is expanding into? YOUR FACE. Or mine, whichever it wants. 

Why are boxing rings square-shapedSo the scared little babies can hide in the corners and cry for their mommies. 

What's wrong in saying that there's nothing wrong in going wrong once in a while but it's very wrong to go wrong always? How many wrongs did I say? SIX ((smart one here)) 

What to do if an endangered animal eats endangered plants? EXTERMINATE 

If you were a geometric shape, what would you like to be? uh..what's a geometric shape?? Just kidding! But..Seriously..a..triangle?? 

If you were of the opposite sex, who would you be like? That's easy. Ron Weasley. (hehe..that rhymed) 

What was the funniest thing you did as a kid? Called chickens cocka-doodle-doo's. 

What's your pet name? And what was your pet's? This question makes me feel lonely... :'(

Which was the naughtiest prank you played in school? Cut up someone's favorite playing cards, put them in a big bowl of chocolate milk, took them out and put them in a plastic bag, wrote a note to give me five bucks and put the bag in the kids locker. It was in grade three xD 

Who was your first crush? His name was Hunter and he was..an interesting child *shudder* 

Who's the funniest person you have ever met? Myself, of course!

List five things you would need to survive, if left alone on a deserted island.

1. McDonald's

2. Wattpad

3. Milk

4. My boyfriend

5. ...a blanket? 

Which was the most embarrassing moment of your life? Oh god..there have been too many. I once laughed so hard I peed my pants and had to wrap my friends sweater around my waist xD 

A punishment in school you remember even today...? Sitting in the office for swinging my head around, the teacher told my principle I was having an "exorcism". 

What's the most hilarious thing that can happen to someone? Periods. 

A prank pulled on you that you still remember...? Ain't nobody gunna' pull a prank on the master. 

The loudest you had laughed was when...? Ten minutes ago xD 

Why can't we tickle ourselves? Because we're messed up animals. 

Why do they sterylize needles before lethal injections? I don't know...I'm not a doctor. I'm a dentist! O-O

Can you choose not to make a decision? YES

Is the fruit named after the color or the color after the fruit? BOTH. Mind. Blown.

Can I just say one thing? Okay..PINEAPPLE

So yes, it our little show has come to an end. Don't worry its only part one and I hoped she had fun doing this with me! It means alot and I hope you stick around for our author authors because we still have more to come from! The song she reminds me of is on the side...