Creativity: A Book of Upcoming Writers

Hi! This is JustAnOldVCR here and recently I thought of an idea. Why not become more active in the Wattpad community and look for new talent? Yes we have lots of great writers here that has thousands followers but what about the great writers and authors on Wattpad that don’t?

So I was thought, let’s do an interview book. An interview with new and upcoming writers to show and broadcast their creative spirit.

To give honor to them as well and give them publicity on their awesome work that everyone should know and read!

This will be a book for YOU to find new authors and works to read than what’s just in the What’s Hot category on Wattpad.

So I guess that’s the end of my little inspiration message.

If you would like to be interview please PM.

The requirements are:

Interview Requirements:

             A fan base of fifty followers.

             Book has at least more than 200 views.

             Book must have at least five parts.

             Each Part must have a minimum of two pages.

             Book must have been updated within October 20th to the Rest of 2013-2014.

CURRENTLY CLOSED FOR INTERVIEWS. NO MORE WILL BE ACCEPTED.