The bald-bearded man

I drew a character profile for pumpkin which is sort of similar to what they did with the character promos :)

Where's all the banging coming from? I was having a nap!

"STOOOOP BANGING IT HURTS MY EARS"

"Step away from the door! We're coming in!"

Pumpkin dusted her jumpsuit off a bit a quickly made her bed.

I want it to look all nice and pretty when they come in.

"Okay boys, do you want to have a tea party?"

...

I guess they don't want a tea party then...

A massive crash of the door being made pumpkin jump in fright, she was soon bombarded by security, punched in the stomach and put to sleep again.

Rick flag P.O.V

"What are really up to?"

I think Waller has actually lost it.

"Flag, there's a need to know and all you need to know is that you work for me"

I can't believe I'm sat in her office, and this is her master plan she has been plotting for months? Task force X?

"You need real soldiers, not these scumbags"

"Everyone has a weakness, and a weakness can be leveraged"

How does she have an answer for everything?

"They are not going to follow through with this! They will try to escape, anything!"

"Get people to act against themselves is what I do for a living"

I can't help but chuckle, "even though I'm not on board with this you make it sound very convincing".

"I don't care if your on board with it or not, it's my decision"

"But why these guys, Uhm deadshot?"

"He never misses a shot, one of the most sought after hitmen in the world"

"Harley Quinn?"

"Joker's sidekick, also a total wild card"

"Killer croc?"

"Eats people"

"El Diablo?"

"Has fire abilities"

"Yes but what about this girl, pumpkin? It says she has the mind of a 5 year old what on earth could she do?"

"She infiltrated the White House security several times, stole millions of dollars and most of all nearly killed the Secretary of State with a teddy bear"

Damn.

"I think she will be useful".

And I'm in charge of them, great!

Pumpkin

Pumpkin wakes up in a cart her face strapped down to stop her from moving

"Excuse me sir" she said to the near by security, "where am I going?"

No answer... Humph.

She was pulled up to a station which was set out with needles.

What is that? Why is the pointy thing coming closer?

"Owwww! Why would you...?"

But before she could continue she was pushed again into open air and she was never more happy.

"Wow look at the sky! It's so pretty! I haven't seen it in ages"

"How can one person be so infatuated with something like the sky" some one said behind her also in a cart

I turn around and see a man with no hair on the top of his head but with a beard hehe he looked funny

"When was the last time you saw the sky then mister?"

"Years ago"

"Then why aren't you happy to the sky, I'm sure the sky is happy to see you"

"Because I'm tied up"

Oh... Yeah

She turned her head back around before she was stopped by Griggs.

"Have fun sugar, I must say I'm going to miss messing around with that pretty little body of yours when you misbehave"

"You know what postman pat, I think I'm going to miss you least of all"

Hehe that should do him. The bald-bearded man chuckled at what I said, at least he is a little bit happier now.

Pumpkin was dragged into open ground and untied and set free, she twirled around several times and went up to hug one of the security.

"I wouldn't do that if I were missy" dead shot said

Guns were pointed straight at her as she cautiously stepped back.

Don't hug the scary men with angry faces, don't hug the scary men with angry faces...

She turned to the 'bald-bearded man' and curtsied.

"Hi I'm pumpkin. Do you know where we are?"

"I wish I did pumpkin my name is deadshot"

I look around to the other people in jumpsuits and they all seem really funny like one of them looks like a crocodile, Woah.

She turns back to deadshot.

"Can I call you bald-bearded man instead?"

~~~

A/N

Hey guys I updated again, as you can see pumpkin has now met deadshot and also if you were wondering who postman pat is, he is a character from a British TV show bc pumpkin is British.

Also just a pre-Warning as I move on with the story I might struggle with the general lines of the plot so bear with my but I did follow the script in Rick flags part. Also damn Amanda Waller is a savage

Keep commenting and maybe vote bc I really appreciate it xx

-Martha