Chapter 8.

Lance P.O.V
Well, today was a good day, I went to the beach with Keith, I got to see him shirtless *wink wink nudge nudge* ha, oh man was he pale, wonder if he's Korean he kinda looks like it. I spent the next hour talking to myself, and watching Danny Phantom on my phone (a/n OMG yes Lance. Just yes.) and then behold: "Dinner everyone!" Allura shouted over castle coms. Well alrighty then let's do this. "Hello gay man." Pidge said with a smirk as I walked in the room. "Ok shortie short. Whatever you say" "oh snap!" Keith said as pidge jumped up from her seat. "You wanna say that again to my face? Huh?" She said practically pouncing on me. Pidge may be little but she was utterly terrifying when she wanted to be. "Ummm... No" I said terrified as heck. "That's what I thought" she said jumping off and sitting back down. "Geesh woman, you are one crazed up fruit loop" Keith said jumping infront of me. "Keith, you came into this world screaming and crying in a puddle of your own blood, is that how you would like me to end it?" Pidge said reaching for the knife on the table. Pidge is wayyyyy too crazy for this world. "Attention everyone!" Allura said running in the room and taking the knife from pidge. "What" pidge said pouting but in the cutest way. "We're having a karaoke night!!!" Allura said jumping for joy and clapping her hands together. "Well, this is my cue to leave the room immediately" pidge said pushing her food away and getting up. "Nope. Your participating whether you want to or not" shiro said walking into the room and pushing pidge back into her seat. "We are going to start the party around 8! Only one hour to go!" Allura said excitedly as she walked out of the room. "Just one thing shiro, I can't sing so was wondering if instead I could maybe make food instead. Please?" Hunk said. Poor guy. Can't sing. "Oh, uh yeah. Me too." Pidge said. But the thing is pidge can sing. Shiro says she can. "Pidge I've heard you. You have an amazing voice, your gonna karaoke. And yes, hunk you don't have to if you don't want to." shiro said unconvinced. "Well, everyone get ready! One hour! Living room, don't be late!" Shiro said walking out. "Well, this should be fun." Keith said leaning up against the wall. "Just go and get ready I said as I headed back to my room. I need a nap. I've got 45 minutes to sleep let's use all of them.

Time skip, party time

"Party time everyone!" Allura shouted over the castle coms. Oh ah what?!?!? I overslept! Gotta get something on! I finally got some clothes on. Yes I sleep naked. And ran towards the living room. "Ok I'm here!" I shouted as I ran into the room. "Good, I was afraid you weren't gonna be here"shiro said "oh don't worry, I'm here and ready to paaaaaarrrrttttaaaaayyyyyyyyy" I said making some weird dance moves. "Lance," pidge said grabbing me by the shoulder "yeah, never do that again" she said leaning in. "Umm ok?" I said terrified to death. "Ok everyone! The karaoke machine is here and we are ready to rock! So who wants to go first?" Allura said. "I will, let's just get the pain over with." Pidge said. "Ok then! You choose the song and then start singing!" Allura said getting off the stage type thing and pidge got on. "Ok, ready for your ears to get blown off and the glass to break?" She said, I could tell she was nervous. "Pidge just do it." Shiro said. "Ok..." Pidge said slouching. She turned on the machine and it started playing music.

She sang:

There was a time when I was alone
Nowhere to go and no place to call home
My only friend was the man in the moon
And even sometimes he would go away, too
Then one night, as I closed my eyes,
I saw a shadow flying high
He came to me with the sweetest smile
Told me he wanted to talk for awhile

Ok, I admit, she was really good p, her voices sounded like an angels choir.
She continued

He said, "Peter Pan. That's what they call me.
I promise that you'll never be lonely."
And ever since that day...

I am a lost boy from Neverland
Usually hanging out with Peter Pan
And when we're bored we play in the woods
Always on the run from Captain Hook
"Run, run, lost boy, " they say to me,
"Away from all of reality."
Neverland is home to lost boys like me
And lost boys like me are free

Her voice was so soft and mellow, it echoed through the room like molasses(A/N I don't even, I can't even anymore, Jesus take the wheel, I don't even know anymore)
She was the best singer ever.

He sprinkled me in pixie dust and told me to believe
Believe in him and believe in me
Together we will fly away in a cloud of green
To your beautiful destiny
As we soared above the town that never loved me
I realized I finally had a family
Soon enough we reached Neverland
Peacefully my feet hit the sand
And ever since that day...
I am a lost boy from Neverland
Usually hanging out with Peter Pan
And when we're bored we play in the woods
Always on the run from Captain Hook
"Run, run, lost boy, " they say to me,
"Away from all of reality."
Neverland is home to lost boys like me
And lost boys like me are free
Peter Pan, Tinker Bell, Wendy Darling,
Even Captain Hook.
You are my perfect story book
Neverland, I love you so,
You are now my home sweet home
Forever a lost boy at last
And for always I will say...
I am a lost boy from Neverland
Usually hanging out with Peter Pan
And when we're bored we play in the woods
Always on the run from Captain Hook
"Run, run, lost boy, " they say to me,
"Away from all of reality."
Neverland is home to lost boys like me
And lost boys like me are free

We clapped like mad for her, she was amazing. "Oh my gosh pidge, you were amazing!" Keith said giving her a hug. "Oh, well thanks but I'm not that good, really!" Pidge said trying to deny this. "Pidge you were too good, you sounded like angels!" I said pulling her into a warm embrace. "Thanks Lance!" She said happily. "Great job pidge!" Shiro said giving her a pat on the back. "Good job pidge! Ok so who wants to go next!" Allura said while being overly excited. "I will." Keith said raising his hand from the back of the room. "Well, be my guest. Cmon up here! Sing your heart out!!" Allura said dragging him up there. Oh boy... I hope he can sing good enough. "Ok here we go!" Keith said grabbing the microphone.

Ha! Another cliffhanger! But am I the only one who's like pidge singing yasssssssssss so much yas. Sorry for not updating in a while writers block is the worst!! Well, I'll try to update the day after tomorrow! Anyway, gave a good day/night my sinnimon rolls!!!!