sea spray; a luke hemmings fan fiction

It was the summer of '09 when I met him. The crisp summer breeze of the beach blew through my hair. In front of me lay the most beautiful thing in the world, the beach. I grabbed my surf board and hit the waves, The sea spray lightly caressed my face and I couldn't help but smile. For a moment, I felt as if everything was all right. My parents hadn't abandoned me and I wasn't alone. I let the sound of the waves engulf me.

I spent fourty minutes in the water and looked down to see that I was wrinkley; and way far out. The tide was also growing stronger. It was time to go home. While I was swimming back, I hit a rock. The next thing I knew, my leg was stuck on some seaweed and I was going under.

"Help!!", I desperatly cried out, flailing my arms in the water. Time passed and no one came. Tears filled the brinks of my eyes. I was gonna die. I know there was nothing here for me to be sad about, but i wanted to experiance things. I wanted to fall in love, travel the world, eat new foods, try new things... I felt my eyes closing. This was it. I was going under. The last thing I remember before blanking out was an angel. I knew I had died.

a/n: hii if ur reading this , thanks for reading. its kinda sucky at first but I think it gets better around chapter 9 so if you could keep reading that would be great ::) x