Chapter 7

Hi guys, here is Chapter 7! Sorry for the late upload. I’ve been busy since classes are resumed. However, I will never ever forget about you guys. I’ll try to upload as much as I can every week. Please VOTE for this chapter? Three votes for next chapter.

VOTE. FAN. COMMENT. ENJOY. LOVE.

Xo, zabelle06

Danny’s POV-

“Jarred, are you going to eat that?” I asked with my mouth full while pointing to his salad. I gulped down my food when Jarred looked at me oddly. “Gosh, I am so hungry.”

“Last week, you could barely finish a sandwich and now you’re practically licking your plate clean,” Jarred stated the obvious. I took his salad and shoved it down my throat. He wouldn’t eat it any way. He said that he had enough of vegetables at home.

I shrugged. “I’ve been eating much more than I do lately. It’s probably because Mr. Devil found it funny to make me starve throughout the day, so I haven’t gotten much to eat these past three weeks.” If you’re still wondering, Mr. Devil is the one and only Mr. Weston Marshall. You’re probably wondering why I haven’t eaten much at home. Well, it’s because Aunt Feli came down with the flu and I had to eat frozen t.v. dinner.

“Speaking of the devil himself, where is he?”

I shrugged again, taking a big gulp of my water. “I don’t know, but I miss him already,” I said sarcastically. Jarred and I started laughing.

The chair next to mine made a scraping noise as it was pulled back. I knew someone was sitting next to me. I couldn’t contain my curiosity any longer, so I turned my head to look at the person. I was in shock and then my expression quickly turned into horror. “You miss Weston? I’ll make sure to tell him that,” Warren joked and smiled at me.

“Warren, what are you doing here?!” I hissed.

“Well, hello to you too.”

“Warren, what the fuck? Do you want things to get worse?” Jarred asked. “I don’t know about you, but I don’t like seeing her get hurt. She’s practically my sister.”

“Relax, Hunter. Weston’s busy right now, he won’t be here anytime soon,” Warren said. I sighed in relief. “Plus, fuck what Wes said. He can’t tell me who I talk to and who I’m interested in.

“You’re interested in me?” I squeaked. I felt the blood rushing to my cheeks.

“Oh, so his pick up lines work but mine don’t? What is wrong with you woman!” Jarred exclaimed. I nudged him in the gut. “Ouch! Okay, I’ll leave you two alone. Geez.”

Warren chuckled. “So anyways, I was wondering. Maybe you’d like to go to a party with me Saturday?”

“She’s not going,” a familiar voice said from behind me. His deep voice sent shivers down my spine. I hate that that happened all the time. Plus, it seemed uncontrollable. Every time he was around, I found myself doing things involuntarily. I hated it.

I whipped around and glared at Weston. This week, he had Jenifer. Rumor has it that she got breast implants. Well, it was kind of obvious. Her big, fake breast were suffocating under that red tight shirt. Her shorts were so short. I had underwear longer than that. I stared at her in disgust as leaned against Weston. Her black hair was a mess. Sex hair, I thought. I looked away quickly. That’s why he was so busy.

“Baby, it’s boring here. Let’s finish what we started earlier,” Jenifer whined. Her voice was husky and she fluttered her eyelashes. I rolled my eyes at her ridiculousness.