Special Chapter: NaLu (Not a Part of the Story)

Hiya Everyone! As i promised, i will make a special chapter about natsu and lucy. I thank everyone for reading, following, voting and commenting on my story. You made me happy. But more happier in 1k reads! Omg thank you so much guys!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NATSU'S POV

I was looking directly at Lucy. Man, she is so beautiful. Her chocolate brown eyes, her blonde hair and the most beautiful! Her smile! It made my heart melt everytime she smiles at me. I couldn't also help but get blush.

"Is there something wrong on my face Natsu?" Lucy asks touching every part of her face.

"No. It's just tha--" I was cut off by Erza holding a sword on my neck with a deathly aura on her. I backed away in fear thinking she might kill me. Well she could kill me anytime.

"You better not thinking what i'm thinking" She blushed but still serious.

"What?!" Lucy and i shouted in unison. She looked away. I could tell she is blushing right now.

"Well NaLu is always a good couple isn't it?" Mira said jumping down and jumping again on excitement while on the bar. Seriously, she's been shipping us just because lucy and i are really close to each other.

"Mira!" Lucy shouted blushed with a little annoyance but Mira transformed into her satan soul and gave lucy and death smile. It made Lucy shivered.

"S-Sorry. I-It wont happen..again" She said shaking but mira smiled and turn backed in her human form and continued what she was doing in the bar.

I went to a nearby table when lisanna suddenly clings onto me. I swear i saw lucy get annoyed.

LUCY'S POV

Dammit! Why do i have to get jealous of her? Lisanna really piss me off. She smirked at me while clinging oh him, God! I want to kill her right now but i can't. I take a big sip from the strawberry milkshake mira gave me and then decided to go home.

"I will go home now" I said with a sigh. Maybe i'm just tired or something? Yeah! I just need some rest so my annoyance would get over.

"Are you sure? Do you need someone to take you home?"  Mira asked me with her face worried. I nodded and told her that i would be alright after all it is just a 20 min distance. I just want my head to cool down. i don't even know if Natsu likes me. Maybe he likes Lisanna after all. Tears are threatening to fall right now.

"Just be careful" Mira said while smiling at me

"Thanks Mira!" I said while waving and smiling at her and then went home rushing hoping they wouldn't see me crying. I arrived at my apartment and rushed at my bed and started crying.

NATSU'S POV

I saw lucy went home and i want to go with her but lisanna doesn't let me. She wants me to stay with him but i don't want to. I do like Lisanna but in a friend way and i like Lucy. No! I love Lucy so much. I can't stop anymore. I was already getting annoyed by Lisanna.

"Lisanna! Get off me!" I shouted making everyone looked at us.

"But Natsu!" She looked at me with her puppy eyes. Too bad, I can resist it already.

"No!" I removed her arm and looked at her seriously.

"Natsu, what about our promise? Do you intend to break it?" She ask while glaring at me. Maybe she is jealous about Lucy. It's time to tell her and everyone the truth.

"It's when since we are kids. I only see you as my friend. The only one i like, no i love is Lucy!" I shouted making her angry and everyone look at me giggling. I blushed at what i just said.

"Tch" Was all she said and then left the guild frowning. They didn't stop her. They still just look at me. Some are gigglig, some are smirking, some are glaring. I recieved a wink from Mira which made me gulped. She knew where i'm off to. I rushed immediately at Lucy's apartment and what i heard was someone crying. Is it her? Why is she crying?

"Lucy! Lucy! Open this door!" I shouted. She then opened the door and i immediately saw her red puffy eyes. I went to her bedroom with her.

"Why are you crying?" I asked with full of concern. She didn't respond but she just looked away in the window.

Things are getting awkward. It was silent for 5 minutes already and yet she didn't answer my question.

"Natsu" She started and tears are falling from her eyes. I can see it. Dammit Lucy, recognize my feelings

"I don't have the right to say it" She then said making me confused. I immediately hug her tight and she hugged back. When we pulled away i kissed her on the lips immediately. We were like that for 1 minutes and we pulled away so that we can breathe air.

"Natsu? What did you just do? She ask while blushing madly. I could tell i was blushing too and what i just did. So i guess this is it.

"That's my confession!" I grinned while she smiled back at me. She stopped crying and she hugged me again real tight.

"I do feel the same way" She then said making me more blush as i hugged her back immediately.

"Are you jealous of Lisanna that's why you're crying?" I asked while comforting her. I already knew the answer since i saw her eyes get big. She didn't reply and just sit down at her bed while looking at the sky.

"Yes" She replied silently while shaking. I just left a sigh and hugged her again making her comfortable as she hold my arms.

LUCY'S POV

This is! Ugh! He and i just confessed wow! This is the best day ever. I thought he likes lisanna, but he
loves me! Really, best day ever!

"Thank you Natsu" I smiled making him blush. I giggled

"Best day ever isn't it?" I asked while looking at the beautiful stars at night in the sky. He instantly nodded and we stayed like that for a couple of minutes. I then remove from his hug and told him to leave since it's getting late already.

"No!" Was all i heard from him. I left a sigh, just like the old days huh.

"Let me stay here Lucy!" He then looked at me with puppy eyes which i couldn't resist.

"Ugh Fine!" I immediately rushed to bed since i was already getting tired and my eyes are really sleepy. I could feel arms wrapping around my waist. It's so warm, i blushed.

"Goodnight Lucy" He said while going to sleep and i smiled.

"Goodnight" I replied while going to sleep in peace in the fact that he likes me. Thank you so much natsu, thank you for everything and then i drifted to sleep.

~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~

Okay! It's not dreamy but i tried my best xD

Sorry for the late update! I was recieving messages from some that they are waiting. My deepest apologies, i was busy from my studies and my net is really crazy slow. But again i am giving thanks to everyone for their support!

Good day Everyone! Keep waiting for the next updates!

@SoHai_MoMo