Chapter 7 - A New Me

LUCY'S POV

I suddenly woked up, i was still in the forest but my strength is back. I just remembered, why did they want me back that badly, they called me weak, trash...... I can't stand it! I run to the guild and ignored everyone's presence and rushed to my room and went to my bed. Tears are starting to fall again and then suddenly i heard a knock on the door.

*knock* *knock* *Opens the door*

"Lucy-sama, are you alright? Everyone is calling you but you don't seem to hear us" It was Sayla. She was really nice to me even though i am just a new member here.

"Sorry Sayla, I was just thinking about something important. Important, eh? Just leave me alone for now i want to rest before going on the plan" I smiled and she also smiled back, you know she is the most beautiful here in Tartaros even though she has big ears.

"On my pleasure Lucy-sama, take care" She responded like i was a queen because she bowed. All i did was to nod at her and she left closing the door.

"Do Fairy Tail really want me back?" I said to myself and then flashbacks started to went through my mind

"Weak"

"Trash"

"Annoying"

I started to scream like hell as i saw and remembered it. The flashes i didn't want to see anymore, nor remember anymore. It just keeps coming back! I really hate you Fairy Tail, I really hate you!

I thought to myself "Maybe, complete revenge can overcome this fear of mine" I didn't notice Nii-chan was already in front of me and looking at me straight in the eyes.

"Lucy?" He asked me as i went back to my senses. (Remember Nii-chan is Zeref alright?!)

"Ugh. Sorry Nii-chan" Was all i can reply since i was still in the verge of tears. I always can't forget about it! I really can't!

"Your screaming like you are going to die. What happened?" He asked me while hugging me tight, he really cared for me, he really does.

"I just remebered the dark days i've had before" I replied honestly while hugging him back tighter.

"Lucy. Are you sure, are you ready later?" I nodded and said that i will just prepared and get over it. He smiled and then left me alone.

"A New Me, huh" I thought to myself and smiled

I called the gate of cancer which he was having a sad expression.

"Why are you sad cancer?" I asked him

"You haven't called us for four months already-ebi" I was surprised, i totally forgotten about them, i gave him a guilt look. Of course, i was still a celestial spirit mage

"Sorry Cancer, i was like thinking about revenge on Fairy Tail, i had totally forgetten on all of you, My deepest apologies" I said looking at him with really a 'sorry' face.

"It's alright-ebi. Anyway what do you want-ebi?" He asked me, ohh i have been waiting for it.

"I want a new beautiful haircut, and make it colored black please" I told him which he nodded. He worked in my hair for like about 30 minutes and when he finished, i was really surprised to see myself elegant, maybe.

"Thank you Cancer and anyways tell to everyone that i'm sorry" I said hugging him

"Anytime-ebi. Sure-ebi. See you later-ebi" He replied with a grin and then left back to the Spirit World.

I put on a white brilliant dress that can match my black hair. And when i saw myself through the mirror, all i could do is smile. I happily dance with it and for now i forgotten about it.

*smirk*

Sorry fairy tail, but things are going to get worse. Be ready at ease, i will not hold back in each and every one of you.

I went outside my room and went to everyone who was looking at me with like 'wow', 'amazing', 'oh my' faces. All i could do was to giggle as i went up to the speaker and said.

"We, Tartaros will unite as one to get Acnologia back! Let's celebrate as we will continue to rise up!" I shouted making everyone cheered and celebrate. I went to the meeting room with Nii-chan and the Nine Demon Gates.

"So to start, don't just go recklesly, i know we can easily beat fairy tail but they've got the potential to beat each one of you" Nii-chan with honest in his eyes. Everyone with me just sighed, we were annoyed and bored.

"This is the majesty's order so i guess i have to take this serious then" It was the Demon of the Underworld, or so called 'Demon Underworld of Zeref'. His name was Phoenix, he completely likes red!

As time passed by, we already finished, we prepared what we need to prepare.

We have 2 hours to reach our destination which is the Mt. Trinity, the biggest mountain in the world. Once again, Fairy Tail you will suffer as hell as i can, my eyes then turned from brown to completely black.

Meanwhile.........

At Fairy Tail

NATSU'S POV

This is all our fault. We were all stubborn to do that to Lucy. We just want the reputation of the guild be good, i mean popular but i feel like we were all selfish and we were the trash here. We were all silent, not knowing what to do or even how to stop Lucy and Tartaros. Master then suddenly stood and said..

"We will defeat Tartaros at once! Stop being silent and stood up!" He shouted like a mad man.

We awkwardly stood up and raised our fist, crying and vowing to get Lucy back and to defeat Tartaros once and for all.

"Go Fairy Tail!" I shouted which they replied

"Yeah!!!!!"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

END Of Chapter 7!

Thank you for 450+ reads.