School After The Play

~Sasa's POV~ 

   Hi, my name is Sasa! My best friends are Saorin* and Takatsuki-san. The problem is, they don't get along. I hang out with my 2 best friends along with Momo, Chi-chan, Nitori and Ariga. Nitorin calls Ariga Mako-chan. Isn't that cute? I think they're best friends. I'm so exited to talk to all my friends! Nitorin seemed sad. I wonder what's wrong. I got my uniform on and came dashing out the door. I ended up tripping. When I got up, I saw Saorin at my door. "Saorin!" I exclaimed. "Hi, Sasa," she said. She sounded sad too. Saorin was with the whole group. We all walked to school together. "Nitorin! Why were you so sad last night?" I asked. "Oh, it-it's nothing," he stammered. "Ok, good!" I said, unsure. I didn't believe him. He seemed really sad. When we got to the gate, Saorin asked Nitori, "Nitori, why do you want to be a girl so badly?"

   "I don't know. I just never felt like a boy," he answered. "I get you a dress, you return it. If you want to be a girl so bad, why did you return the dress?" "I-I-uh..." "Saorin, stop. You're making he- him uncomfortable," said Takatsuki. "Did you just say 'her?' Chiba said through gritted teeth. "Nitori... You really do still like Takatsuki," she said. I swear I saw a single tear come down Chiba's face. Takatsuki was blushing. Nitori looked... What's that really hard word that you say for embarrassed? Mortified? I don't know, my brain gets really itchy when I think too hard. Saorin really really REALLY loves Nitorin. I think he love Takatsuki. When he said he loves her, Chiba got really mad at Takatsuki. Chiba just stormed off. "Saorin! Wait!" "Sasa, don't." "But Chiba! I'm your friend!" And she ran off. 

~I wanna cry for you, 

Anata to wakeau megumi no shizuko wo

I wanna smile for you,

Jibun no tame ja nai ai no uta wo mitsuketai~

~Author's note~

School starts tomorrow for me, so I may not be able to update every day. I'll try my best. Also, this is based off the anime, not the manga. This is their lives after the play. Does anyone have any ideas? I couldn't get a 3rd paragraph in because I couldn't come up with anything. Thank you for taking the time out of your busy day to read my fanfiction! Have a wonderful day!