4 - "Help! Somebody help me!"

I don't feel anything anymore.

Welcome back to TSLBM! This writers block is killing me but I feel bad that I'm not updating so here ya go and sorry it sucks! I'mma try third person and hope I don't fail terribly!

My phone is being stupid right now so there won't be any song in the media, sorry!
GET READING!

Third person p.o.v

Darcy laid in the hospital bed not moving, not speaking. She stares at the wall infront of her just thinking. She hates the weight she's gained but she knows she can't leave if she doesn't gain enough.

"Are you alright?" Jack asked her. She doesn't speak just continues to stare at the wall. "Please don't ignore me, you're getting better, this is good," he said. "Do you want me to call your parents?" Her husband asked. She doesn't answer and he sighs. "I'm calling them maybe seeing them will help," he said more to himself than her. He pulls his phone out and dials the number.

"Jack?" Louis questions.

"Darcy's just laying here and staring at the wall she hasn't said a word since her weigh in and I'm getting worried," he explains running his hands through his hair.

"Me and Harry will be there with the baby,"

"OK, see you when you get here," he hung up and put his phone back in his pocket. "They'll be here and they're bringing the baby," he informed his wife.

-

Louis and Harry walked down the hospital halls while Louis held their baby girl. They get to Darcy's room and open the door. Darcy laid there unmoving as they walked inside.

"Hey baby," Louis said softly. "I brought your sister to come and meet you," he walked over to her bed with Harry close behind. He brushed his hand through her hair lightly. "Someone wants to meet you. Darcy meet your sister, Avianna Abella Styles-Tomlinson," he introduced them.

"Please say something," Harry begged. "Baby girl, you're so beautiful you're not fat please don't be like this," he sighed. "I miss my baby girl,"

"I'm fine, now please just leave me alone," Darcy said and turned towards them.

"Sweetie, we know it's hard, OK? We love you and we miss you," Louis told his daughter.

"You have no idea what any of this is like so don't act like you do!" She yelled sitting up.

"I know exactly what it's like! I went through the same thing! It's in the family, almost everyone on my mothers side has gone through, we can help you baby girl! Let us help you!" He yelled back. "If your sister starts to cry, I swear," he warned.

"Can I hold her?" She asked quietly. Her mother nods and carefully hands her over. "Avianna is a beaitiful name," she smiled.

"It's a french name, my mother speaks it fluently," Harry said.

"Nana Anne speaks french?" She questioned her father.

"Yup, we were gonna name you Avianna but I always wanted to name my first daughter Darcy,"

"He begged and begged for us to name you Darcy, drove me crazy," Louis laughed.

"Hey! I did not!" Harry pouted.

"Keep dreaming," Louis said. Darcy smiled at her parents and looked down at her sister. She kissed her forehead and rocked back and forth.

"You are my sunshine. My only sunshine. You make me happy when skies are grey. And you will never know how I love you. Oh please don't take my sunshine away," she sang softly. Avianna's eyes closed and she cuddled into her sister's chest and fell alseep.