Ch 3 ✑ Married.

Chapter 3

Married.

Lauren's POV:

Why did my head hurt so much? I opened my eyes and saw the sun streaming in through house curtains. I felt a wave of nausea hit me and I ran for the bathroom and lost last night's dinner, my mom spaghetti. I rubbed my eyes and poked my eye on something. That's when I noticed it. There was a ring on my left hand. On that finger. Shit.

I started looking around and realized I was only wearing a thong and a bra, it obviously wasn't mine, it was small. I poked my head back into the main room and took in my surroundings. I was in a Room, a luxuries one by the look of it. There was a wheelchair. I took a deep breath and walked into the bedroom. What happened last night? I started searching for my clothes and managed to find my bra and my dress and pulled them on, I was about to leave when I heard a voice.

"Is my wife walking out on me after only night?" I stood straight up and turned slowly to see an attractive women wearing only a bra as she struggled to pull up herself and had a smirk across her lips and one eyebrow raised.

"What did you just say?"

"I asked if my wife was walking out after only one night? Did you have fun last night?"

"Wait? What happened last night? Di-did you say wife?"

"Didn't you notice that rock on your finger?"I looked down. Surely that wasn't a real diamond? it covered my entire bottom third of my finger.Her smirk wilted.

"You really don't remember?"

"What happened last night? Did we . . . you know?" She said with a smirk on her face.Okay it was my first time with a women , so I was a virgin (That's what I like to think) and I didn't even remember it.

"We are married."

"Look, I don't know what happened last night, but I need to fix it."

"What do you mean fix it? It's not like anything is broken."

"Where are we?"

"In my dad's house"

"I need a minute."I said.

"We have a lifetime."

"Stop saying things like that!" I snapped. Then she started chuckling.

My head was pounding. What was the last thing I remembered. Dad wanted to take out for a dinner with his friend and his daughter . . . so we kept drinking . . . and then I sow her. . . oh god. I started to look around like a mad woman for my cell phone.

"What are you looking for, Lolo?"

"Don't call me that, and my cell phone, I need to call my dad."

"I'm afraid that fell in our backyard fountain last night."

"I dropped my phone in a fountain?"

"No, you went swimming, Lo."

"I'm not Lo , My name is Lauren not Lo lo, not Lo," I snapped.

"Do you have a phone I could borrow?"

she chuckled and handed me her phone which was right next to her , I knew she used a wheelchair so I went to pick it from her. I quickly dialed my Father's number from memory.

"Hey?"

"Dad?"

"Lauren?"

"Yeah,"

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Sep 02, 2016 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Paraplegic Wifeजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें