Chapter 2

I wake up and feel arms around my waist. I don't freak out though because I know its my mate's arms around me by the delightful tingles. I know I'm dirty from my run plus I'm naked from when I shredded my clothes. I try to get up so I can at least wrap the blanket around my waist but my mate won't let me. I start to squirm around, trying to escape his tight yet gentle grip on me.

"Hmmm, better stop my little mate. " he says with a husky morning voice that makes me moan and my inner animal growl. He hears me growl a little then pulls me closer to him. "Little mate, unless you want me to take you, here and now, you better stop. " he growls into my ear, his warm breath in my ear. He then starts to lick and nibble on my ear. I moan/whimper and push myself closer to him. In one swift movement he is on top of me and is thrusting his hips onto mine. Since I have nothing on his pants were rubbing on my length.

"Mmmate." I moan out as he starts licking and kissing my neck.

"My name is Zeke my little mate. " he huskily says in my ear.

"Zeke." I moan out and he then growls a little but its more of a groan.

"Hearing my name come out of your precious little mouth of yours is sexy as hell. " he groans and I start to run my hands up his chest, underneath his shirt. He then quickly takes his shirt off and I marvel at his tan, buff, body. He has a nice eight pack and his arms are so big and thick. I wonder what else is big and thick on him?

"Does my mate like what he sees? " he says teasingly. All I can do is nod my head yes and lick my lips. He sees me lick my lips and growls from lust. He smashes his lips to mine and quickly starts licking, sucking, and biting them. He tries to push his tongue into my mouth but I won't let him. He growls a little since I'm not giving him entry. He than does something that shocks yet pleases me. He grabbed my shaft. I gasp and he sees this as an opportunity to slip his tongue into my mouth. As he starts to pump my shaft he also uses his tongue to massage mine. I moan loudly and buck my hips up. He stops kissing me and starts to kiss down my neck. He's kissing my chest but keeps going down until his mouth is at the base of my 'mini me'. He doesn't hesitate and quickly takes me into his mouth. I moan loudly and shut my eyes in pleasure. I buck my hips up and grab the sheets in my fists. He starts to speed up while rubbing my thighs. I soon start to realize I'm gonna cum soon.

"Zeke I'm gonna, gonna........... Zeke!! " I moan/scream out my release. He swallows all of my cum and moves back up so we're eye level.

"I love to hear you scream my name. I want to hear it more often. I would love to know what name I'll be saying. " he says while winking at me.

"Um, I'm Luke. " I say trying not to look at him since I'm blushing like crazy.

"Luke. " he says huskily into my ear. I moan at him saying my name. "If we continue at this rate you'll be mated and marked within two hours. " he says as he lays next to me. I look up into his eyes and he looks into my eyes. We stay that way until he starts to look at my naked form. I blush as I see him looking at me. I grab the blankets and pull them up and over myself. He growls and grabs my wrists.

"Don't cover your body. I'm your mate, I want to see every inch of you. Don't hide what's mine. " he growls, its not even him anymore. His wolf is now in control and I can tell his wolf is very possessive. His eyes turn from a dark forest green to a brown that reminds me of a carmel latte.

"Hello my little mate. " he says in a voice that's a bit different than his actual voice. "If you haven't noticed, I'm Zeke's wolf, Ryder." My inner animal is begging for me to let him out so I do.

"Hello, Ryder. I'm Luke's shape shifting side. I'm Jasper." I/my animal says and lets its claws come out. Jasper then slowly and lightly scrapes his claws down Zeke's/ Ryder's chest seductively. I'm a shy person when it comes to sexual activities but Jasper is, well let's just say he's more experienced. Ryder growls and pulls me closer to himself. Jasper purrs, loving the feeling of our chests touching.

"Do you like that? " Ryder says smirking.

"I love it Ryder. " Jasper purrs out, since he purred his R's were rolled.

"Hmm, I love it when you say my name like that. " Ryder says huskily.

"Ryder. " Jasper purrs once again and Ryder starts to kiss and lick my neck. Jasper puts his hands on Ryder's chest and lightly pushes him back. I soon feel myself shift into a snow leopard. Ryder knows what Jasper is up to and opens the door that leads us to the hallway. He leads us up the stairs and through the back door. Oddly there was nobody walking around. Once we're outside Ryder shifts into his wolf. He's a dark brown wolf but in the light his fur is a chocolate color with highlights of a nice carmel color. Jasper then gives me back control so Zeke and I can have a little fun. I start to run and Zeke chases me. We run all the way up the mountains that are very rocky. Since snow leopards are built for rocks and snow its easier for me to climb than him. As soon as we reach the top he leaps onto me. Well, at least he tried to leap on me. I dodge him and start to run down the mountain. I jump from rock to rock. Zeke catches up though and leaps on me while I'm in the air. We both tumble our way down the mountain. Well, at least I do. I think he caught himself halfway down and is running to catch up with me. Once I reach the bottom I shift back, feeling very weak and broken. Zeke runs up in wolf form and quickly shift to his human form. I don't have time to admire his naked body because I soon pass out.

"Please don't die, I need you. " is the last thing I hear before I give into the darkness.

{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}

There's the second chapter for you guys. I'll try updating like every weekend but I'm not going to make any promises.