Chapter 1

Scarlet's POV

I was in a Milatary car because my dad works in the military and he had to bring all the surviving sadly my mom didnt survive the bombs that the other military base planted on our little city somewhere in NewYork I don't bother remembering the name I don't like it their.....Anyways on the Military Car all my Dad's team were there exept their was only one other teenager he had Hazelnut Brown hair, Shimmering Brown Eyes, and a cute smile..Wait a seconed he's familiar. Oh well.

Justin's POV

I had to escape with my dad to the Military car to go to their base and hide. My mom died during the Bomb Attack. How I hate People somtimes. It's really killing me that shes dead right knowing Jasmine and Jason are at my grandma's house and  their safe is good but not my mom. I saw this Girl she's probably here for the same reason She was really pretty but I cant think about girls right know. Speaking about how many just died in my Concert it was horrible.

Sergent Lince: Zuri is everything okay the grounds getting a little rough know

Zuri: It's Fine Sir

Sergent Lince: Okay

Carson: Sergent Lince I see aHelicopter in the air right above us

Sergent Lince: Logan It's Code 24521 get the Ray Gun and shoot the plane.

Logan: SIR YES SIR

Scarlet's POV

Oh no my dad's going to shoot the plane and leave me alone her oh man I have Butterflys in my stomache now. I was holding my stomache when my dad said everything's going to be okay and don't worry that he will never leave me. When my dad went to the top off the car the teenage kid started to talk to me I think he's a famous singer Dustin or somthing like that.

Teenboy:Hey is that you dad?

Me: Ya why?

Teenboy: Just wondering because that's my Dad's best friend

Me: Cool

Teenboy: My name's Justin if you didn't know

 Me: Scarlet and Um I didn't know 

Justin: Oh so um, how old are you?

Me: 17 What about you?

Justin: Same age

Me: Oh cool

Justin: I guess

Logan's POV

I shot the Helicopter but at the wrong time it started to crash down right in us I Ran in the car and tried to warn everyone and grab Scarlet but it was too late and it had Crashed. I layed on the floor trying to see where Scarlet was I couldn't see her from here so I tried to get up but my side was aching. Im so sorry Scarlet.

Scarlet's POV

I laid there on the floor stunned I was too Stunned I couldnt move and to make things worst I saw a Car I think it was the other teams car heading to where I was lying about to run over me I was sure I was going to die but then someone, something picked me up bridal style and carried me out of the way just in time the people didnt even notice.

Voice: Are you Okay? You almost died.

Know I knew who it was it was Justin I tried to answer but my voice was quakey

Me: Ya-a-a I-I-Imm fine J-Just a lit-t-tle scared-d you kno-ow 

Justin: Are you cold?

I cleared my throat it helped

Me: No im fine know thanks alot for saving me I owe you one a big one

Justin:  No it's fine really

Me: No it's not

Justin: Ya hu 

Me: Okay whatever.......so where's your dad?

Justin: I dont know

We started to walk around the area 

Me: Ya I can't find my dad either

Justin: It's getting dark let's find somewhere to stay for the night then continue to try and find our dad's tommmorow.

He said while scratching his neck I agreed we sleep inside this cave looking thing Justin had a backpack with his clothes,matches,Flashlight and some sour patches. Then I just remembered my bag was in the Military Car I have to go get I has my phone in Their.

Me: Justin i'll be back ima run and get my bag

Justin; But the car is like 2miles away 

Me: I haver to 

Justin: Lets get it tommorow

Me: Fine

I wasn't going to wait but I did wait for Justin to go to sleep so I can run and get it. He Brought a flash light so I brougt it with me and I found a piece of glass on the floor i grabbed that too.