Chapter 4

Johari P.O.V

I sighed when I seen Jazzaray walk up to our table. Trying to play it cool I looked straight ahead trying to act like I was paying attention to what the teacher was saying. I felt my body heat up as Jazzaray leaned over towards me "Jo" she whispered in my ear I glared at her "sssshhhh". She leaned over again "Jo I'm serious we need to talk " I looked at her "Can't you see I'm trying to pay attention". She stared at me "Since when did you start paying attention in Physical Science". I rolled my eyes chicks got a point. "Okay you got me what do you want" ,"Ms.Lombardi, Ms. Rivera  do you have anything you want to share with class". I shook my head, shit I hated being in the spotlight "No mam Johari was just telling me she didn't feel well and needed to go to the nurse". I snapped my head towards Jazzaray, she stared at me with those bright eyes. "Is this true Ms. Rivera, Iooked at Jazzaray her eyes daring me to say no. "Umm yes Mrs.Leal" , she looked at me ""Okay Jazzaray would you please escort Johari to the nurse". I saw Jazz nod her head then she took me by the arm and "escorted" me to the nurse. As soon as we got in the hallway I snatched my arm away from her "Now why in the hell would you do that" I shouted trying my best to glare at her which was hard considering she was starin at me with those entincing violet eyes. She stared at me "What the hell is your problem Jazzaray" I screamed at her earning a dissaproving glare from a nearby teacher. "Get to class Ladies", I smiled and nodded my hesd pulling Jazzaray around the corner. "She looked at me "Whats the matter with you Jo you've had an attitude ever since we came to school". I rolled my eyes not ever since we came to school just ever since you start talking to that little b*tch  is what I wanted to say but I sighed " nothings wrong I just have a headache", which wasn't a complete lie just not the whole truth. She stared at me making me feel uncomfortable. She finnaly spoke "Okay let's get you to the nurse then" she said still eyeing me strangely.