Last Chance at love chapter 3......loving at school

Jazz P.o.v

    I sighed as I got dragged in the Hell Hole they called school "Hey Jazz" I smiled not knowing who called my name,yea I guess you could say I was popular. I walked into someone "Oh my gosh I'm so sorry" I looked up from picking up my books and saw one of the most beautiful girls ever (other than Johari) "No it's okay I should have paid attention" she blushed and reached out her hand "Hi I'm Sophie" I shook her hand "I'm Jazzaray but you can call me Jazz" "And I'm Johari" I turned my head forgetting she was behind me. I looked at her as she eyed me down. Is she jealous? I thought to myself. "Hello I'm new here and I'm trying to find my way to English Lit." I looked at her piercing green eyes "I can take you, your right next to me and Johari's class anyways". I grabbed her hand not knowing why I would even do such a thing considering I'm not into that touchy touchy stuff. She stared at me and gave me a 100 mega watt smile "thanks I am quite pleased" I smirked at her huge smile. "Uhm Uhm" I looked over at Johari staring at me " Umm so we better get to class or were going to be late" I stared at her I was freaking making a move and she interrupted. "Yea your right" I said eyeing her suspiciously. She rolled her eyes and stalked off, What the hell is her problem. "Ummm I'm sorry I din't mean to get in the way if you two are a thing I mean I can back off" I shook my head "No she dosen't even like girls she's just my bestfriend and she's just stressing over something I guess" I said shrugging it off. "Well I gotta go I guess this is my class" I furrowed my eyebrows not even knowing that we had walked anywhere "Oh bye" "Bye hope everything works out with you and your friend and I hope to see you later" "sure bye" I said giving her a wave walking in my classroom.