Everything's not what it seems part 2

Recap 

When I turned around I bumped into.........

When I turned around I bumped into some guy I've never seen before. He had the most amazing ocean blue eyes I've ever seen. He had light brown hair and was about 6 "2 and was medium built. His face was blank of any emotion, but his eyes said it all. 

"Sorry I wasn't paying attention" I said.

"It's ok" was his curt reply.

"Do you go to Wolfe High?"

"Yea"

"Oh are you new, cuz I don't ever remember seeing you?"

"Yes I'm new." What is up with this guy and short answers? I just want to know a little about him, is that a crime? He looks so miserable.

"Do you even want to be here?"

"Not really" surprise, surprise another short answer.

"Oh well then why are you here?"

"My sister basically dragged me here." I chuckled at the thought of anyone dragging him anywhere.

"Ok so what's your name?"

"Adain and you are....?"

"Violette" I finished for him. "But my friends call me Vi."  Adain was about to say something when James came over and grabbed me by the waist and pulled me away from Adain. I looked back and forth between them while James tried to pull me away. They were glaring at each other.

"James let me go. What's up with you giving Adain the evil eye?" I asked in an annoyed tone. James just ignored me and went on pulling me away from Adain.

"James. Let. Me. Go." I all but yelled. Taylor heard me yell and came to see what was going on.

"James just let her go. I'll talk to her and don't think I'll let you off the hook." Taylor told James while glaring at him. When James let me go, she said in a motherly tone "Now play nice."

"What was all that about? And did you set me up with that Adain guy?" I said as we walked up the stairs toward Taylors room.

"Well to answer your first question Adain's family and our family don't get along. James hates Adain and Adain hates James.Well that's not true the whole family except me hate Adain and the feelings mutual. To answer your second question yes I did and I'm sorry my idiot of a brother didn't let you get to know him. On the bright side you'll see him at school on monday so you'll be able to talk to him then."

"Yah that is true. So how are you and Damian doing?"

"Great!" she screamed then went into details of her and Damian relationship. I just zoned out and thought about Adain and James. I didn't realize how tired I was because as soon as I layed down on Taylors bed I feel into a dreamless sleep.

So what do you think? I know it's not as good as the first chapter, I know, but I thought I'de put this up. I'm having writers block so I would love some input. Please vote and comment. 

~Rachel~ : )