Government Wolves: Chapter Two: What The Hell?

A.N. yo mans and womans its the ally part so ya but here ya go, vote, fan, and comment both on SleepingCoffeeHorse, LiannaIsSuperAMAZING, and cloverrover2 please!

Love you all! <3 XOXOX

Kaycee's point of view

As soon as Nicki blurts those words out of her mouth, I slap her leg.

"What the hell?! You're not suppose to tell people that." I whisper scream to her.

She knows she's not suppose to do that, so why did she?

And it doesn't really help when we have the same names as the most wanted rouges in America.

"I just wanted to have some fun is all. There's nothing wrong with that and besides, it's not like they're going to believe it."

But then again these people have been looking for yous for years and are itching to get their hands on anyone who might even see them. I'm hoping that they wont' believe it but with the looks their giving us, its looking negative.

"Is she serious? Or doing she just doing that thing where the new people play a practical joke on the teacher?" Asks some random guy behind me.

"Well knowing her, anything could be a joke. Why? Does your teacher believe everything a person says?" I ask.

He nods his in a yes/no formation.

So some of the time I'm assuming sometimes she does.

Poking.

That's all I feel for the next 5 minutes. I'm not a big fan of poking in general and me lasting 5 minutes was a major improvement from the previous record of 5 seconds.

Living with Nicki has its good points.

I slap the hand away and 3 seconds later it starts again.

"What the hell?!" I ask the person who's poking me. It's that guy from earlier.

"Oh nothing I was just wondering what time I'm picking you up."

"And what would you be picking me up for?"   I raise an eyebrow.

"Oh, just a date, because all the girls fall over me." he smirks.

Dick head.

I'm not like most girls if any at all.

Now I know that sounds cliche because all girls claim they aint like others (and yes I said aint, hey I'm from the south so too bad suckers.).

I start thinking and figure I'd entertaint the boy.

"And where are we going on this fabulous date of yours?" I say batting my eyelashes.

"Oh no where but my room. If that's what you prefer."

"Maybe when I want to throw up."

Hahaha, I think while his face contorts with confusion.

Dumb ass.

Who does he think he is to be telling me when I'm going on a date?

Only one person does that, and that person is Nicki, and sad I know but she's my best and only friend that I've had time to make.

Yeah and I know that's also sad, but we've been on the run for like, 6 years.

We don't tend to make friends.

Well Nicki has 'friends' but only guys.

So you could imagine what she does with them.

Then when we leave, she leaves them.

And let me tell you, don't ever share a small hotel room when she has one of her toys with her. You wont get sleep and you'll be scarred.

Trust me.

"And why do you do that?" he says finally interupting my thoughts.

Wow, pretty and 'smart'. Notice my sarcasm.

This boy couldn't even get a score on a test as high as a rock.

And I'd be complimenting on how rocks are smart when they aren't. Get the jist?

"Maybe cause I don't go on dates with stupid people and because I'm going to be staying here long enough for you to just use me as a tool." I turn around and somehow manage to ignore him for the rest of the day.

When i get back to the apartment we're staying at, I remember that Nicki was not with me.

That was stupid.

Why didn't I check that?

Which is not good.

Unless she got another toy, and I'd rather it be that than any other options, or she was taken.

'Yo Nicki you there?' Five minutes passes.

Ok not good at all.

'Nicki not cool. All you have to do is answer me.'

Two more minutes and I know that something is definitely wrong.

She never cut off the link.

Not even when she was getting dirty with boys she wouldn't.

And you do not want to know what she was thinking during those times.

That's all Im telling you before you spew profanity at me for saying such intement things but ya.

I notice that most of her money is gone.

She never took more than 50$ when she left but there was at least 500$ missing.

Meaning she was either staying the night a boys house or she was in series trouble.

'Kaycee. 181 Northen Star. Please help me, theres too many.'  I instantly know that she's in danger.

 Her voice was very very slight.

Almost like I could have imagined it. But I sure a fucking hell knew that I didn't. Not when it came to her.

'don't worry girl I'll be right over.' 

I manage before I realize that I don't the address.

Where and what the hell was 181 Northern Star was supposed to be?

I looked it up thanks to my handy dandy phone, and got derections. 

I was on the road before it could finish loading a picture that I requested.

As soon as I saw the house I knew I was in trouble.

And I mean like government, execution style trouble.

She was being held where they kept us locked up before we escaped.

I couldn't imagine what they were doing to her.

They had 6 houses.

One different from the others.

Each held a new horror.

One was what they called The Stock house. They held at least 20 werewolves, including us 2.

When we escaped, we couldn't get the others because they would catch us before we went a mile.

 So we left.

And now I'm headed back to The Stock house.

Maybe this time it's for good.

I pray in my head that it's not, but I have to face the truth.

And the truth is, I might not make it out.