Daddy's Home

Jasmine

Im home with the kids while Chris works on his mixtape X Files. It's about 8:00 p.m. and time for bed. I walked into the living room and Elijah was on the X Box playing a game.

"Elijah time for bed put the game away"

"No mommy please another hour"

"No..it's late"

"Come on mom" he whined.

"I'll give you a cookie if you clean up"

He nodded and started cleaning up his mess. I walked back into the kitchen and finished washing dishes.

"Where's my cookie?"

"Oh I was just playin"

"Okay" he ran out the kitchen.

I just shrugged. When I turned the water off I heard the same game music. I walked back into the living room and he was playing the game.

"I said clean up and go to bed"

"Ma Im just playin a game"

"You gon play imma beat yo ass if you don't do what i said"

"Mom you so black" he laughed.

The door opened and Chris walked in. He gave me a kiss.

"Wassup?"

"Your son ain't listening...I told him to go to bed and he just don't wanna listen"

"Oh I got this"

He pulled the plug out the wall and the Tv cut off. He grabbed Elijah and gave him a wedgie.

"DADDY NOT MY BOOTY" He yelled laughing.

Chris carried him up the stairs by his draws.

"THE WEDGIE MAN IS COMING" Chris yelled.

You can hear everybody scatter from the ceiling.

Chris

I walked into the playroom and it looked empty but I ain't leave. I walked in some more.

"ATTACK!!!" Laiani yelled.

They attacked me to the ground. Full of kisses and punches. It hurt too but I ain't care. Laiani started tickling me. I started squirming and laughing.

"Let Our Brother Go!"

"If I Let Him Go... Will Y'all Go To Bed"

"It depends...who's tucking us in?" Journey said.

"I am"

"Okay" they all dashed to their rooms.

I got up off the floor and started with Oldest to Youngest. I walked into Laiani's room. I tucked her in and gave her a big kiss.

"Night Daddy"

"Night Big Head"

She gasped and I walked out the room closing the door. I walked into Journey's room and I tucked her in. I gave her a kiss.

"Good Night Daddy"

"Good Night No Front Teeth"

"Heeeeeyyyyy"

I chuckled and closed her. I then went into the boys room. I tucked them in and gave them both a kiss.

"Night Big Bird" Maurice said.

"Night Ugly" Elijah said.

"Good Night You Nuts" I smiled and walked out closing the door.

I walked into the master. I took off my street clothes and got in the shower. I did my hygiene and when I got back in the room Jasmine was on the bed looking at some clothes to put in her boutique.

"Hubby...I wanna cuddle and talk"

"Okay..Wifey"

I slipped into my basketball shorts and closed the door; locking it in the process.

I walked over to Jasmine and stood over her. She looked up and I smashed my lips into hers. I turned on the iHome speakers so the kids don't hear us.

I Love Sneaky Times Like This.