Chapter 3

Hey guys! Here is the official new chapter, sorry for the mix up(:

><><>><><><><><><><><><><><><><

  As I threw him in the ugly green lake I thought to myself about the girl.  Who was she? Was she a murderer herself? Crap, what if she tells the police? I'll for sure be screwed for my eternal life. The man sunk underwater.

   I watched as the bubbles floated up to the surface of the water then chuckled. In hours he'll be lunch meat for the sea creatures. My auburn hair floated as the wind blew.  I should probably burn his identification. I heard yet another snap. I expected to see blonde hair. Instead I turned around on a young girl around age of six.

   She was pale especially in her face; she had light brown hair that was covered in a pink polka-dotted beanie. She had on a pink and white jacket and little brown leggings with light up shoes. Her hazel eyes were wide with shock. She had seen too much, so I knew what I had to do.

 She would tell her mother but who would believe her, I tried to convince myself out of it. I knew I couldn't turn her, when you turn someone the first year they go wild and on top of that she is a child. 

“Hello, what’s your name?” I tried to keep cool.

“A-A-Audrey.” she stuttered out.

"Well I'm Valerie; would you like to come with me?” I spotted a plastic bag. That would be it, hundreds of children are killed from plastic bags every year. She shook her head and began to run. I grabbed the bag and came towards her. I didn’t have to run considering she was very slow.  I grabbed her coat as she began to scream. I covered her mouth with my hand and put the plastic bag around her head. She shrieked when she realized she couldn't breathe and within a matter of seconds her screams stopped. I actually felt bad with this one, but I can't let children make me soft.

 “Audrey!!” I heard from a distance.

    I Picked up her body and ran at least a mile before I carefully set her on the ground and covered my tracks. I turned around to see the blonde lady again.

“What the hell do you want from me?” I asked

“I want to help you.” she said flatly

“What?” I said in disbelief.

“I'm looking for someone and maybe you can lead me to him.”

“Who?”

“The man that turned you.” She said frustrated. Maybe I was asking her too much questions.  She began walking the opposite direction as I was.

“Where are you going?!” I shouted for her.

“Follow me; I want to show you a place.” She told me not looking back. After hours of walking, I was worried the sun might show up even though I knew it wouldn't. We finally gotten onto a place.

  It was a white circular building with square buildings on the black. I pushed open the white door to see that it was a bar but it had a club vibe. On my right there were girls that looked happy to be there.  The Blonde woman went toward an Asian girl that looked no younger than 19. She wore a black satin sleeveless dress. Her long black hair covered her front.

“Hey Sydney who have you got there?” she asked quietly. I know that the blonde's name is Sydney.

“Hiromi this is Valerie Jean.” Sydney introduced.

“How do you know my name?!” I asked.

“Let's just say, I've been watching you very closely.” She smirked, “The show is about to start.”

   I turned around to find that in the corner was a huge cage. Two men were throwing two of the girls I saw earlier in the gigantic cage. They also were putting in 2 wild youngsters of my kind in there. The bell rang and the frightened girls started running and climbing try to get away from the bloodthirsty boys. Everyone in the bar went wild. The boys came closer to them as the girls were crawling away screaming and crying. The match was over as it ended with the boy ripping out their throats and taking out their flesh as they bit into their organs. They didn't even kill them first so you heard the cries.  I quickly found Sydney at the bar.

“What the hell is this place!! I screamed at her “I thought I was the only one!”

“Honey sorry to break the news but you aren't, there are actually very few left in the world and this bar is full of wannabe kids who want to become one of them. They get their prey and eat them thinking that one day vampires will actually come here and turn them” She said, “But it is very amusing and they do serve good drinks.”

“I'm out of here” I said pissed off. 'Can humans really be like this just to be one of us' I thought as I pushed open the doors.