Chapter 8

hey y'all! Here's chapter 8! Hope you enjoy!

Chapter 8

Amanda froze. This was definitely not the way she wanted Austin to find out she was pregnant. She wanted to turn around, and face him, but she was terrified. Amanda didn't want him to reject the baby, but she also didn't want him to be with her because of her being pregnant. She was in a big pickle..

"Austin! What are you doing here?" Amanda exclaimed.

"Well, I came to see if you and Scarlett wanted to come to the ranch for a ride after y'all finished your lunch. Guess I found out a little more than that, and it's probably a good thing. When were you going to tell me Amanda? Don't you think I should have been the first one you told?" Austin didn't know what to think. He was flabbergasted. He was going to be a father. He always wanted kids, but he didn't think it would happen anytime soon. And he definitely didn't think it would be with someone as amazing as Amanda was. Austin was still upset that she didn't tell him. 

"You said you were the father?" Amanda retorted.

'Oh don't give me that bullshit Amanda. I know you. You would not jump from one bed to another."  

"Well I guess I'm going to go, and let y'all finish this conversation." Scarlett said.

"No, you don't have to go." Amanda said.

"No, Scar, you don't have to go.We're going. We are going to talk about this and we don't need the whole town listening in. Come on Amanda, we're leaving."

"Austin! You can't just drag me off! I'm not a child."

They stood out in the middle of the parking lot of the small diner Amanda and Scarlett had come to eat lunch.

"No, but you are carrying my child, and we need to talk."

"I'm not going to keep you from your child if that's what you are worried about." Amanda replied.

"I know that, but don't expect me to have 'visits' with the baby. You're going to marry me." Austin said.

"Excuse you? I'm not marrying you just because I'm having your baby. I'm not putting our child through a loveless marriage. The baby doesn't deserve that." Mandy said.

"Well, we aren't making him go from place to place either! He is going to be living in one house, and one house only. Mine!"

"My place is just as good as yours!" Mandy said.

"I have more room. More history. He can have anything he wants. Animals, room to play, anything a boy could want."

"What if it's a girl?" Amanda asked.

"Well, she can have whatever she wants too, as long as she lives at my house! And you are going to be there too!"

"You can't boss me around Austin! We can talk about this later. I'm going home."

Amanda sighed. She had come home to drown in her tears. She loved Austin so much, but she didn't want to go through a one-sided marriage. She called her daddy, and told him that Austin had found out about the baby, and of course he was excited. Wondering if they were going to be married, and that his baby was finally going to have a family. She told him that Austin talked about a marriage, but that she was completely against it unless he loved her. Her dad then said that she would never find out Austin's feelings if she didn't ask. But Amanda was scared. She didn't want rejection and she didn't want pity. And now she may never find out if Austin could love her for her or just because of the baby.

For the next couple of months Austin pushed himself harder at the ranch. He had only seen Amanda a couple of times, and she was growing bigger with his child. His love for her was a stronger, but she wouldn't know that. He has tried to make her see that he is serious about getting married and becoming a family, but she seems to be pushing him away. She wants a marriage with love, and so did he. But she would never believe him now. Austin didn't know what to do for once in his life. He had to try harder. He wasn't going to let Amanda walk out of his life, especially now that she's pregnant.

Amanda stared at her doctor. She was shocked. Her life just got ten times more complicated.

"Are you positive?" She asked.

"I'm one hundred percent sure. Just look at it yourself." He replied.

Two little bodies.

Two heart beats.

And one very freaked Amanda.

So there is Chapter 8! I got it up faster than I hoped! Let me know what you think! It's very much appreciated!

Much Love, Kayy<3