Circus part 3

*Wally

Nightwing has a great ass, I could write poetry about that ass, that is if I was lame enough to write poetry which psh I'm totally not, so maybe a scientific formula, x=2=the square root of nightwing's fantastic ass, okay I was doing something, something important before I started thinking about nightwing's ass, think Wally, oh yeah, I remember now, gotta find Tim and that big ass brain of his.

"Heyo psst drake." I whisper coming up behind him.

"I heard you coming like a mile away west, what do you want." Tim said to me not even looking up from his computer screen.

"I need you to dig up some information on someone."

"who?"

"Nightwing"

...

*Dick

We were packing up after a show when it happened, how one guy could do so much damage was astounding, before I had even blinked he had thrown superboy through a wall and tripped Wally over his own feet. Miss M tried to levitate him into a wall, but he set the ground around her on fire. That's when I stepped in, I threw a punch that he blocked, but that left me an opening to sweep his legs out from under him. He didn't go down that easily though, in a split second he was back up and punching me in the face. I brought out my eskrima sticks and threw several blows, most of which he dodged but I managed to slow him down a bit.

"So you can feel after all." I quip as I throw another punch.
"Come with us and this will stop." The man said in a cold dead voice, ducking my punch.
Oh no.
"What would you want with little old me?" I bluffed dodging a well aimed kick.
While I was distracting him Robin came up from behind, hitting him with his no staff and Batgirl dropped from the ceiling.
He shook them off like it was nothing, tossing Babs aside and using Tim's momentum with the staff to swing him around into the wall.
"I am here for you Gray Son of Gotham, you will come with me or I will make this very painful for your friends." The talon spoke slowly approaching me.
Bang
He crumpled, behind him Mr. Hayley dropped the gun.
"Guess you didn't really need our protection after all."