Here come the unblockers

"Here come the unblockers," a person said holding out her phone. The world sat watching these girls. If they were in an office, everyone stopped doing their work and used their computers to watch. If they were in school, they took out their phones to watch. If it was in a hospital, the doctors would tell a woman who was giving birth to stop screaming, so they could hear what happens next.

Fran, Liz, Megan, Rosado, and Cleo exchanged glances. Liz took out her Ipad. She held it up; it updated.

WattPad was unblocked.

The crowd cheered and Liz put her I pad away. The girls smiled. Mr. Crusade started crying and throwing a tantrum (or as I call it, a MANtrum. Ha-ha, see what I did there? Ok...I didn't really invent that, but still....yeah.......ok.)

"Way to go," Cynthy said.

"Awesome job," Bell said from above (she was still stuck).

"I am live on the scene," a reporter said stepping into the gym, "So girls, tell me how it feels having accomplished this much?"

"It feels great," Liz said, "Seeing everyone come together for the cause."

"And, because I sort of promised them free ice cream if they didn't tell their parents," Rosado said.

"Any way, now we can discover new stories," Liz said.

"Yeah," Megan nodded.

"Such as my story," Liz said taking the microphone, "Run from the cage house!' look it up now! Seriously, look it up. I worked hard on that and don't even have 500 views. I worked hard on that sh-"

"ANYWAY," the reporter said taking back her microphone, "Apparently, people will be able to watch what you saw from the website for your news channel."

"That's right," Fran said.

"What?" Everyone asked. Fran took out her camera. She had gotten the whole thing on video.

"Mr. Crusade, what is your reaction?" He looked up and growled.

"Now back to you, Brian," The field reporter said.

"Hey," Liz said after she was done, "can you give me some field reporter tips?" They walked away talking.

"This isn't over!" Mr. Crusade said, "You can bet you'll be getting sued."

"Actually," a man said, "I'm a judge, and thanks to Cynthy here getting me hooked on this WattPad thing, I say that they are innocent." Everyone cheered. "Now, where's this free ice-cream?" Him and Rosado walked away talking.

"So," the secretary said, "Once the school is up and running again, would you like to be the new school news?" The secretary asked, "We could use someone from the student's point of view."

"I'd love to," Cleo said. They walked away discussing what they could do.

"See," Vincent and Brain said, "We told you that you could do it."

"Thanks guys," Cynthy said hugging them. They walked away talking.

"Thanks guys," Megan said into a microphone, "You helped us unblock WattPad. How about we build a memorial out of the spray paint?" Megan said.

"There's a plain brick wall on one side of the building," a person said.

"Let's do it!" She said leading the protesters away to the brick wall.

"I'm going home," Mr. Crusade said. He moped away, heading to his house.

No one was still in the gym except Fran and Bell.

"There's something I want to do," Fran said. The climbed on top of the wrecking ball.

"I CAME IN LIKE A WREEEECKING BAAALLLL!" She sang, "YEAH I JUST CLOSED MY EYES AND SWUNG!" Bell laughed. Fran angrily looked up at her.

"Fine," Fran said, "I'll just go watch them design what the wall will look like without you." She got off the wrecking ball.

"Wait!" Bell screamed. Fran left. "I didn't mean it like that! Fran? Megan? Liz? Rosado? Cynthy? Cleo? Is anyone out there? I'm still stuck up here you know? This harness won't let me come down!" The lights shut off. "Oh crap," Bell said.